Manila Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila Return

Well, had to attend a party at Manila..... and as usual, the stay was at Shangri-la Makati, this time on the Club floor. Was put in a room on the 23rd floor and the view was magnificent......

Here are pictures of the room....

View from the entrance

View from the opposite end (window)

Customary shot of the toiletries...

Nice bathroom...

Magnificent view from the window... you could see mountains in the distance....

The low rise on the right foreground are houses belonging to some of the richest in the Philippines....
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

There is a nice fruit basket in my room.... well presented...

Of course, some pictures of the Club room, where there is high tea being served from 2 to 4 pm and happy hours from 5 pm.... soda and coffee available the whole day....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post

The low rise on the right foreground are houses belonging to some of the richest in the Philippines....
      That's the bel-air complex

Comment

While in Manila, I attended two parties, one a dinner at a residence, .... and I was fascinated by the whole roast calf...

Pictures from the parties will not be posted as it is a private party....

During the day, visited a college where we are sponsoring some students for an engineering degree....

Comment

Being visitors,... we were given VIP treatment...

Of course, some cultured dancing from the students...

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
          No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
          No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
          I AGREE
          Last edited by kapitan; 3 November 2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Finally found time for myself to sit down and have a cup of coffee and some oxygen sticks.....

Busy schedule and it is always refreshing to sit down by one self, away from everyone, have a coffee, pull out a ciggi, relax and look at the view...

Two pictures of the shang from the UCC coffee joint at the small park across Ayala Ave...

All pictures and video are taken with my Samsung Omnia mobile phone.....

Comment

Joining the two pics of the hotel, I get this.....

Comment

**Corrected my video posts....

Comment

Loved your TR: makes me look forward to this Christmas.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                  X