Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    can I op for a halal meal??
    Ok. I will remove pork ribs from the menu. Sorry to hear you could not consume pork as the ribs are my speciality.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
      Tentative More Healthy Menu:

5. DP
      Dom Perignon? What about some Krug?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        What about some Krug?
        You bring?

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
          In order to guarantee the authenticity of a B727 churrasco de picanha, I will have to grill it on demand. Sorry, no deliveries since it might get compromised enroute

Might I suggest a trip to the fine churrascaria near the Brazilian embassy in S'pore to satisfy any cravings in the meantime?

9V-JKL are you a Guarana Antartica addict too? That is the first thing I pick up at the grocery store in Rio/SP after I land. That and a mate leao lite (with lime flavor).
          B727, with Brazilian's loss a couple of minutes ago...no more Churras, no more Brazilian cha cha. With England out no fish and chips. Tomorrow we will find out if the German's sausage requested by Phalessy is still on the menu otherwise we will be replaced by Argentine prime ribs.

Let us see if the Ghana wins, I will have a harder time sourcing for Bongo steaks.

Milehigh...hoping you will come if not just send the a case of Krug.

If the Dutch wins, I am afraid we all will be going Dutch for the BBQ.

Comment

I don't know about you but I'm cool with tapas and DP or Krug

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              I don't know about you but I'm cool with tapas and DP or Krug
              I know you were thinking about these!
              http://www.tienda.com/food/chorizo.html

Comment

You're getting really good at mind-reading, phaleesy...

Comment

has the registration opened yet???

Comment

Soon! Soon... have patience!

You are the highlight anyway

Comment

The following are a couple of updates:

1. So far 5 SQTalkers confirming including two with families. Need to have further inputs from SQTalkers if you could attend to make it a reasonable affair.

2. I could get the location downstairs but two issues i.e. we have occasional attention from female mo-SQ-uitoes hovering around the SQTalkers. That is one service not welcomed. b. The toilet is some distance away. If someone could volunteer a place...it will much appreciated. But I do the preparations.

3. Food - Have some selections and made some revisions. We have Honey Pork Ribs, Black Pepper Sirloin Steak and Chicken Steak (Hawaiian), Satay, Sambal Prawns and Cheesy Sausages for the kids. We also try to some fried vermicelli.

So please we need SQTalkers to support the event and a good place to hold the event. Please do not become SQNATO...or SQ-No Action-Talk Only.

Comment

Wow, the menu is shaping up really nicely. Too bad I can't make it this time
                        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                          3. Food - Have some selections and made some revisions. We have Honey Pork Ribs, Black Pepper Sirloin Steak and Chicken Steak (Hawaiian), Satay, Sambal Prawns and Cheesy Sausages for the kids. We also try to some fried vermicelli.
                          Yummy! Wish I could be there too. I love BBQs.

Just a suggestion... you should include Paul on the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            Yummy! Wish I could be there too. I love BBQs.

Just a suggestion... you should include Paul on the menu.
                            Paul got it right again!

Comment

Actually, I'm going to be in Singapore form the very early morning of August 12 through the morning of August 17. I don't know my schedule yet (except that the beginning or end of my stay is likely to be easier for me), so I should count as an interested maybe at this point.

Will the location be easy to access from the CBD, ideally with the MRT?

What time will the DO be?

It sounds wonderful and it would be fun to meet some people, including locals.

Comment

Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
                                Actually, I'm going to be in Singapore form the very early morning of August 12 through the morning of August 17. I don't know my schedule yet (except that the beginning or end of my stay is likely to be easier for me), so I should count as an interested maybe at this point.

Will the location be easy to access from the CBD, ideally with the MRT?

What time will the DO be?

It sounds wonderful and it would be fun to meet some people, including locals.
                                You are most welcomed to join. Location is to be fixed but most likely with 20 minutes from CBD. Will start around 5 pm so that we have light to start the fire and have the first round out around 5.30 pm with subsequents on a slow fire. If you are good at BBQ, will be happy to let you take charge of the stove some of the time.

Will PM location once has been settled.

Comment

Working...
                                X