PENANG Car Rental agencies at airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENANG Car Rental agencies at airport

Can anyone help me in recommending a car rental agency in Penang airport OTHER than the usual Avis and Hertz? I'll be needing a car from 15-20 august this month. Need an automatic though.

Thx.

There are a great number of independents who will be yelling "sir here sir sir sir car rental sir" all vying to get your attention at the arrivals hall. Fear not

Spend a couple of minutes shopping around. Don't prebook. It'll work out massively cheaper.

Comment

I've prebooked at Hertz. They worked out to less than RM 800 for 5 days rental but some others are cheaper. My cousin forgot to check out the companies for me before she went off on holiday.. so I'm now wondering if I'm suck with that.

I'll be coming off a loooong flight on MH in economy.. and don't know if I want to can comprehend anyone calling out "sir, sir, sir"...

I mean, I am just a young'un !!

Comment

The answer to your question, Guy Betsy, is New Bob. That is all.

Did all the research back in April... you can try telling them that you got a referral, then they charge RM 99 per day. Hard to top that for a 1.5L Wira, I think it was... maybe a 1.3L, I forget...

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
          I've prebooked at Hertz.
          If you pay with Amex you should get 40% off. I have done twice in the last couple of months renting a car from Hertz at the airport in Kota Kinabalu.

Comment

Working...
          X