SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Very astute observation my dear CGK, and you are partially correct. 9V-JKL and zvezda did not come back to my room after dinner
    But I did enjoy the 'prize' at dinner. Thank you CGK!

It went rather well with the Durian pudding...

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Awww, who's the shy, demure one? A geisha-in-training?

The DEVIL wears PRADA

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post
        The DEVIL wears PRADA
        Noticed the shoes too, eh?

But still, a shy, demure crossing of the legs.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Noticed the shoes too, eh?

But still, a shy, demure crossing of the legs.

There ain't much to notice except the shoes, demure crossing of legs and those bushy eyebrows (that need to be plucked in order to be a geisha)

Comment

• The Krug after party in SQFG's room, and the fantastic service rendered by our sommelier:

Divine!
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Too bad..I missed the gathering...
              It definitely looked fun....topped with the Krug.

Comment

• What is sommelier?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  What is sommelier?
                  Wine steward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommelier

I used the word light heartedly - we didn't actually hire one.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Your sommelier is looking very professionally trained from the way he pours as well as the equally didvided Krug.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Your sommelier is looking very professionally trained from the way he pours as well as the equally didvided Krug.
                      Oh yeah - look at the way he holds the bottom of the bottle and pours - unlike us laymen who will just hold the neck of the bottle and struggle while twisting our wrists awkwardly !
                      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Looks like we were lucky our very own Sommelier was around to join our DO. Can't imagine what would have happened otherwise...
                        Champagne not chilled appropriately? not divided equally? Eek....

Comment

• Thanks again to the organizers and the sponsor of the Krug bottles. Hope I can catch you again soon. I posted my next visits to SKLs in the lounge thread. See you there.
                          Btw. My flight SIN-ZRH in F was outstanding. Excellent crew (3) and 3 pax... Do I have to say more...?
                          Cheers lah

Comment

Working...
                          X