Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Hyatt Taipei new Club Oasis

I got a email from Hyatt about the GH Taipei, which reads as follows:

The hotel is undergoing a renovation of its fitness centre and relaxation areas. Meanwhile, we are pleased to announce that the new Club Oasis will be launched at 12:00 noon on 28 September 2010, when such facilities as the saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, gyms and more will be open to our valued guests.
    So probably not the best place to stay until the work is finished, but sounds like it will improve the hotel in the long run.

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    I got a email from Hyatt about the GH Taipei, which reads as follows:

The hotel is undergoing a renovation of its fitness centre and relaxation areas. Meanwhile, we are pleased to announce that the new Club Oasis will be launched at 12:00 noon on 28 September 2010, when such facilities as the saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, gyms and more will be open to our valued guests.
    Did you get the e-mail last year?

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    So probably not the best place to stay until the work is finished, but sounds like it will improve the hotel in the long run.

AFAIK (and confirmed by you above), renovations to these specific areas have been completed last Fall.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      Did you get the e-mail last year?

AFAIK (and confirmed by you above), renovations to these specific areas have been completed last Fall.
      Sorry it was one of those days, I only got the email the other day, but have check the date and it was from last year. (move online junk email file to main email program the other day, which then more this email into the hyatt folder, so show up as new mail) jetlag is a wonderfull thing.

So that will be good news for anyone staying there. I will go and check it out, as I am only down in SIN at the moment and have Krisflyer points to burn. Taiwan here we come.

Comment

Right, have now check out the new Club Oasis or should that be not so new Club Oasis. All layed out nice, I like the whirlpool and you can even get a hair cut, while you are down here, better than going out in this rain. Not as good as the Hyatt Spa Hotels, but a step up from the ones with just a gym.

Comment

Working...
        X