Wonderful Wishes, KeithMEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by up and away View Post
    happy belated birthday, I hope you had some fun with your car (before partying!)
    Thank you up and away. We did give the car a pretty good workout yesterday. Don't worry we take measures to ensure we're driving responsibly, and as such the other half and I take turns to be alcohol-free. I think we managed to clock up over 200km driving around the country, and came back with yummy wine from Yea (NE Victoria).
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Happy belated birthday kind sir! From the sounds of it you were well looked after

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
        Happy belated birthday kind sir! From the sounds of it you were well looked after

Cheers
        Cheers to you too Gunnar Smithsen!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Although this might be late, but have a Happy Belated Birthday
          I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
            Although this might be late, but have a Happy Belated Birthday
            Thanks LOWJHG!

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, mate.

Nice to see you are on your way to joining people in the real world as well....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Belated Happy Birthday, mate.

Nice to see you are on your way to joining people in the real world as well....
                Thanks MAN Flyer! I actually look forward to it as I feel like I've been at uni way too long. Hmm maybe I'll regret saying that in a few months' time to a chorus of "I told you so." And I hope you've had a nice break from the real world on your holiday.

Comment

Working...
                X