No announcement yet.

What is up with replacing luggage tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with replacing luggage tags?

[Note: Thread initiated in old SQTalk Forum]

jjpb3
    Founding SQTalker

« Thread started on: Aug 20th, 2006, 8:33pm »

Is this just a UK thing?

Almost two months ago, I asked for replacement luggage tags (grrrr, brittle plastic casings). The UK PPS team responded by sending me blank plastic casings without the PPS luggage tags that were broken with the casings. So I sent a message to KrisFlyer in SIN. More than a month after receiving a message saying it will take 3-4 weeks to receive the replacements, still nothing, nada, zip in my mailbox.

I guess I should just take better care of my remaining luggage tag (note: singular), and chalk this up to experience?

MANFlyer
    Founding SQTalker

« Reply #1 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 4:56pm »

I've ruined mine and was going to ask for replacements. Hearing how you've got on I may not bother. Let us know if you do receive replacements.

CGK
    Founding SQTalker

« Reply #2 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 5:12pm »

Originally posted by MANFlyer
    I've ruined mine and was going to ask for replacements. Hearing how you've got on I may not bother. Let us know if you do receive replacements.
    Well, why don't we make the lists of who needs replacement tags. And I will ask nicely to Ms. M to send telex to SIN for the replacements. Pick up at SKL SIN or mail to address on file?

MovieMan
    Founding SQTalker

« Reply #3 on: Aug 21st, 2006, 7:00pm »

Can you guys please just suggest to them to bring back the leather holders?

jjpb3
    Founding SQTalker

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 8:26pm »

Finally, the tags arrived today. The email from KrisFlyer in Singapore telling me that they had been shipped was sent to me on 15 July 2006.

I think it will be faster for you to contact KrisFlyer in Singapore directly for your replacement tags, MAN Flyer. Avoid the folks at the UK PPS number.

SQFAN
    SQTalk Elite Gold

« Reply #5 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 8:44pm »

Originally posted by jjpb3
    Avoid the folks at the UK PPS number.

StarG
    Founding SQTalker

« Reply #6 on: Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:55am »

Maybe ordering replacements in dozens should convey the message of how durable and disposable these plastic casings are?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’
Working...
X