PPS Club travel insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club travel insurance

Have anyone had any experience using the travel insurance provided by PPS club?

I was at new york last month when i had to be hospitalised for gastro-intestinal infection. My private health insurance covers worldwide except USA and I didn't buy any travel insurance beforehand.

This morning I was told by a friend that PPS also provides travel insurance, but he's not sure how it works. Thanks.

Don't know about PPS travel insurance but most private medical insurance will cover EMERGENCY overseas hospitalisation. Its VOLUNTARY hospitalisation that it will not cover.

If yours was a emergency, it should cover. Do check again.

Comment

You can log in to the SIA portal. For PPS members after you log in the is a tab for PPS club exclusive > under guides there is info on this insurance.

However it's mainly for emergency support and not a typical medical insurance where you can seek claim when you return. It helps in accident emergencies or emergency medical conditions. There is a clause that states approval must be granted first. It's really the kind of support insurance where you need dire help and call them for assistance. To me it's kinda limited so I always have a seperate travel insurance

You can try and call and see but I doubt it'll be applicable. Good luck and hope your are feeling better

Comment

Working...
      X