The history, milestones, trivia and records commentary and proposals thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've done some counting for a few do's -

So if someone can remember some other dos it'd help.

9 - 17JUL2007 KeithMEL do SIN - KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, Mr I, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

7 - 4AUG2007 JJpb3 KUL do - KeithMEL, JJpb3, CGK, Mr I, StarG, Jhm, SQFlyergirl

5 - 23JUL2007 London Do - JJpb3, JHM, Desert Traveler, Blast Off, SQFlyergirl

There were a couple more which I'm sure could beat 9.

Comment

9 07/07/07 YVR DO - CGK, jjpb3, cawhite, MovieMan, Lobster, SQFan, DAS, nickbot and mrs nickbot

(11 if you count the two SQ VIPs,...they do read SQTalk!)

(okay, so mrs nickbot isn't strictly a member as such, but not a bad total )

Comment

8 25/08/06 YVR DO - cawhite, CGK, LukeGT, StarG, Lobster, Movieman, jhm, jjpb3 and a non-SQTalker who came from NZ just for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post

Neither is ms JJ who attended the 23/07 do, nor is KeithMEL's friend who attended the 17/07 do

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Neither is ms JJ who attended the 23/07 do, nor is KeithMEL's friend who attended the 17/07 do
            In that case, there were several more people who can be counted in the 4AUG2007 JJpb3 KUL do!

Comment

How about an award for best scoop where we got the news of an upcoming change to around SQ or Krisflyer before anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                How about an award for best scoop where we got the news of an upcoming change to around SQ or Krisflyer before anyone else.

Good un. We haven't sorted out the current question yet though

Comment

Well, I've done some counting for a few do's -

So if someone can remember some other dos it'd help.

9 - 17JUL2007 KeithMEL do SIN - KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, Mr I, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

9 07/07/07 YVR DO - CGK, jjpb3, cawhite, MovieMan, Lobster, SQFan, DAS, nickbot and mrs nickbot

(11 if you count the two SQ VIPs,...they do read SQTalk!)

Well, Jhm's latest post has a point. As a result - the 17JUL do drops to 8, as Mr I isn't an SQTalker.

the 070707 do has to drop to 7. DAS, as much as i've tried to get him to sign up, isn't actually an SQTalker, as is mrs nickbot. So that's 7.

If we were to count everyone who came along to the do, the KUL do might have quite a few more as i counted 5-6 of my friends who just tagged along. To keep things simple: SQTalkers registered on SQTalk at the date of the do only

Right now, i count 8 as the record: the 25/08/06 YVR DO, and the 17/07/07 SIN DO. But I've got a feeling 8 is not going to cut it.
                  Last edited by SQflyergirl; 14 August 2007, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Any advance on 8 (KeithMEL SIN Do last month and the YVR Do last year) ?

Comment

Does the YVR do count as it was in the days of the baby board?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                        Does the YVR do count as it was in the days of the baby board?
                        It should count! The difference between baby board and now is only software, but software is not what makes SQTalk SQTalk. It's the people, and in August of 2006, those people gathered in YVR as SQTalkers

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          Any advance on 8 (KeithMEL SIN Do last month and the YVR Do last year) ?
                          How about StarG, Napov, jjpb3, CGK, cawhite, SQFAN, Lobster, MAN Flyer, Ceri and....jhm in London a few months ago ?.

Comment

...the 070707 do has to drop to 7. DAS, as much as i've tried to get him to sign up, isn't actually an SQTalker, as is mrs nickbot. So that's 7...
                            No worries, I tried my best

Any prizes for the smallest Do? I'm having one right now and I'm the only one present

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              8 25/08/06 YVR DO - cawhite, CGK, LukeGT, StarG, Lobster, Movieman, jhm, jjpb3 and a non-SQTalker who came from NZ just for dinner
                              Hmm.. I was there?

I think you're confusing that one with a get together in London with a somewhat similar group, shortly before SQT was briefly "hacked" early this year.

So it's actually 7 for that particular YVR DO.
                              Last edited by MovieMan; 15 August 2007, 07:56 AM.

Comment

No worries, I tried my best

Any prizes for the smallest Do? I'm having one right now and I'm the only one present
                                No. That's no record. I'm having one alone now too, and I'm not half the man you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X