Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS M Class?

Hi,

I flew M Class with SAS from MAN > ARN in November. I am unable to claim miles, SQ is reporting "Your booking class is not eligible for mileage accrual". however I though M class would be fine?

Can anyone throw some light onto this please?

Thanks

M class on SK earns 100% miles on KrisFlyer. Was there another class listed on the booking or the SK boarding pass? It has been pretty common with SK to have two different classes listed for some reason. Send an enquirey to KrisFlyer and tell to have a look at their earn chart for partner airlines.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      M class on SK earns 100% miles on KrisFlyer. Was there another class listed on the booking or the SK boarding pass? It has been pretty common with SK to have two different classes listed for some reason. Send an enquirey to KrisFlyer and tell to have a look at their earn chart for partner airlines.
      SK boarding passes would have the M (for generic economy) and in smaller font the actual booking code.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        SK boarding passes would have the M (for generic economy) and in smaller font the actual booking code.
        There we go... Always wondered why they did that. It has created some confusion before when retroactively crediting miles into my KF account... Miss those days
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

On the BP is says "Class M SAS Go" I can't see any other classes at all.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            Thanks for the replies.

On the BP is says "Class M SAS Go" I can't see any other classes at all.

Thanks
            You need to check your eticket. It is not on BP.

Comment

Working...
            X