• Show
Clear All

Appreciate the update, 9V-JKL.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Reminds me of EK's layout

Comment

LHR gets it now as well...

Interestingly, my linked page from 2 post up has automatically updated itself as well

Comment

New Flights added:
          http://us.flyasiana.com/Global/US/en...SVIEW&seq=1806

Comment

Nice lay out.

any idea why this baby will stop in LAX for so long. Arrival of QZ204 is at 13:40. Dep of QZ203 is at 00:30. Almost half a day sitting in LAX rather unusual for Asian carrier flying to the US.
            visit my blog

Comment

Not sure why

Not sure why... but I presume a late evening arrival into Seoul will eliminate many possible connections to other Asian destinations. Asiana still maintains a noon time departure to Seoul to feed the late afternoon/early evening bank to SE Asia, so a second redeye flight to Seoul (which will feed many Japanese and Chinese bound flights especially) makes more sense. Korean Air also has a flight or two spending an afternoon here at LAX, along with Cathay Pacific (CX 882 spends the afternoon here at LAX before returning around midnight). It is just similar to the reason why Qantas' planes spend the whole day here at LAX, as well as Virgin Australia and Air Pacific.

Carfield

Comment

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
                Asiana still maintains a noon time departure to Seoul to feed the late afternoon/early evening bank to SE Asia,
                My only gripe on OZ.....

Except to SIN. That flight departs @ 1600 whereas that US bank all arrive at about 1800. They could learn from NH and time that flight to depart at 1900-1930 to pick up all US arrivals.

Comment

I had the seat on a recent KIX-ICN hop and can say it is certainly a very pleasant seat providing good privacy for single travelers. If you are traveling as a couple then make sure you get the seats that are close to each other (every second row in the middle aisle). My gripe has nothing to do with the seat, but with the lousy headphones (like eco) that OZ provides in C (also on ICN-SIN). What the heck is that?

Comment

Can anyone advise if deployment of these seats has increased? Is it showing up on SEA-ICN and ICN-SIN?

Comment

LHR / ORD are the only increase.

SEA has their 2-off A333s with the TG-like sloppies. SIN gets the regular sloppies.

Let me find you the pics....

Comment

ICN-SEA C Seat

Comment

Thanks 9V-JKL. So any idea what kind of sloppy slopey would show up on OZ201 LAX-ICN (744)?

Comment

The same regular ones found on the A333, non-QS 772s

Fly those last night SIN-ICN on the A333, comfy enough for the 6 hrs. Looking forward to my 1st QS ride on Mon

Comment

Does anyone know how many non-QS 777s are there left in the fleet? Got a SYD flight in March and the very thought of no AVOD in a 2-3-2 config makes me think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                                Does anyone know how many non-QS 777s are there left in the fleet? Got a SYD flight in March and the very thought of no AVOD in a 2-3-2 config makes me think twice.
                                Although I am no expert at all, I have a quite strong feeling that SYD flight would be the very last one to get any newer product.

For Korean's point of view - I mean both OZ and KE -, Australia is just a holiday destination, therefore not much urge to provide better service flying down there. Interestingly, both offer a slightly better products/services to BNE, maybe MEL as well, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X