X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when are you next in BKK again?

Prepare for real godlike treatment

Comment

for those thinking of redemption with ROP miles, TG is currently offering 50% discount off miles for travel upto 31st October.

I have just redeemed SIN BKK LHR CDG BKK SIN with the 50% discount.

Have two more 50% discounts in the bag due to Plat status and 1 GUP waiting for me to use before 31st Dec 2013.
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Just sharing set I received on way to Munich

drink Coke...save water

Comment

These are some of the intact ones remaining... left many of those Porsche Design cases ast foreign destination as it occupy space in my rollerboard.... I normalay travel without check in luggages.... those Borghese sachets are the latest from Thai.

����
          Last edited by kapitan; 27 July 2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Two more years of Platinum...

Comment

Congratulations kapitan!

Comment

It has been a great two years with Plat status. Upgraded a number of times from Y to J, and last J flight to FRA was upgraded to F.

Whenever sitting in J, always first to get served, be it drinks or food... FAs will hunt the plane down with any of my requests, of course none are unreasonable.

One memorable flight was mid of this year when I flew to LAX. I was sitting next to a Thai Skih and he is Gold status, IFM made sure that everyone around me knows that I am Plat, he first came and introduced himself, then said to me in a voice which can be heard from at least the back... "Mr. kapitan, you are Platinum and so you have priority in service and anything you need, please let me know..." and that was it, no pax around me made any fuss when food and drinks were served to me first...

All my redemption were without a hitch,... just go to the Thai office in Sg and everything will be fixed..... all my waitlisted flights open as soon as I ticket.... it was a breeze flying with them....

And not forgetting the wonderful F lounge in BKK.... most of the staff knows me and without having to ask, will lead me to my usual seat.... there was even once when the seat was occupied and the staff told me, "Mr. kapitan, your favourite seat is occupied today..." and she frown and led me to my next favourite... they even gave me a permanent log in for the wifi, so that I will not be troubled into having to scan my BP for a temp login id and pw... ... wonderful staff in the lounge... and best of all, there is a smoking room too....

looking forward to another two years of wonderful service with THAI....

Comment

Maybe it's time to change your nick into thai

Comment

Another privilege for TG Platinum......

Comment

Could do with that today

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Could do with that today
                        You should have borrowed my card ...

Comment

Okay, please request for a spare one and I'll put it to good and responsible use

Comment

Working...
                          X