LH A380 Flies To Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH A380 Flies To Singapore

Effective October 30, Lufthansa will fly its A380 to Singapore. The daily service from FRA will return in SIN and no longer fly to CGK.

Similar to SQ, LH does not allow award redemptions for other *A FFPs on their A380 First Class. Commercial tickets SIN-FRA return in First are available starting from 11.500 SGD.

How very sad to hear of the end of the SIN-CGK tag.

Comment

Suppose then opens the door for SQ to reciprocate?

I had the feeling SQ didn't send the A380 to Germany because LH had taken any deliveries.

Comment

Looks like LH will have the upper hand in the FRA - SIN v.v. market now

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          How very sad to hear of the end of the SIN-CGK tag.
          OP mentioned on flyer talk.com that the CGK sector will be tagged to the Munich flight and it will be on the A340.

I wonder where OP got the information from. Because there has been no announcement from LH and the online booking system still indicates 744 for a November trip. May be we will get some clarity when FRA starts working today?

If this is true, then SQ should follow up soon and am really hoping for it as I have flights on F booked for next year's April.

Comment

LH have applied (and approved by HKCAD) to use A380 for FRA-HKG from S11(27 March) but nothing change till now......

Comment

SQ will have serious (and superior) competition on SIN-FRA if this is true. Bring it on!

Comment

Wow! Could you share a reliable source saying that please Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                  OP mentioned on flyer talk.com that the CGK sector will be tagged to the Munich flight and it will be on the A340.

I wonder where OP got the information from. Because there has been no announcement from LH and the online booking system still indicates 744 for a November trip. May be we will get some clarity when FRA starts working today?

If this is true, then SQ should follow up soon and am really hoping for it as I have flights on F booked for next year's April.
                  I understand that MUC - SIN will be a daily 340, up from 5x weekly. But with the tag-on to CGK, will this 340 daily be a -300 or -600 version?

Comment

Originally posted by Fryderyk HPH View Post
                    I understand that MUC - SIN will be a daily 340, up from 5x weekly. But with the tag-on to CGK, will this 340 daily be a -300 or -600 version?
                    Currently its the -300 doing the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fryderyk HPH View Post
                      Will go daily, but still A343.

Very glad LH is (supposedly) getting their A380's here. Talk about a product improvement, especially for Y - no PTV's to the best that LH has to offer! Some serious competition for SQ now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        SQ will have serious (and superior) competition on SIN-FRA if this is true. Bring it on!
                        Serious, perhaps. Superior...???

And that's just the hardware. We haven't gotten to the software/service yet...

Comment

Little birdies say that SQ will be reacting to the change as well.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                            Speaking of that, I hope it will be a full flat bed by the time it comes in Oct~

And personally, I prefer LH A380 F seats to SQ 77W's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                              Little birdies say that SQ will be reacting to the change as well.
                              post deleted
                              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X