Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milan, 4-Dec

Hi everyone,

Am travelling to Milan on SQ378 (landing 0555) on 4-Dec and will love tips on where to go, what to eat There for a week on business, but have the sunday to kill.

Let me know if you'd like to join as well, have rented a car and will be great to get "local" tips on getting around.

Cheers,
    Kit (a 30 year old SG boy)

hey! i was in milan for around 4 days back in may and I found that the city could be done in around 2-3 days.

assuming you have the time to do some sight seeing after work everyday, you could take the weekend out to Bergamo or to Lake Como. View there is awesome, small quiet towns with relatively cheaper food (for italian standards)

Comment

Thanks! Have been to Milan (and Como too) a few times so was thinking of heading out - I think outlet shopping would be my best bet

Do you know of any must-eats in the city?

Comment

I'm always intrigued by this. Never had the time to go when I was there previously. https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attra..._Lombardy.html

You can also do a day trip to Venice, though you wouldn't need the car for this.

The nearest outlet that I am aware of is the one at the Swiss border, Fox Town. Bring your passport as you need to cross the border (and for tax refunds).

Comment

Gosh, that's a morbid thought - quite like the Cambodia one, though I ain't sure the story behind this!

Comment

Working...
          X