Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lcy flyer View Post
    Dear SQ Talk members,

In a recent communication with TG Management regarding the devaluation of TG ROP points I was directed to this KF chart:

http://www.singaporeair.com/pdf/ppsc...wardCharts.pdf

I think this may have been TG management's inspiration for their own chart. The manager at TG pointed to the One Way Full awards. Are these ever applied by KrisFlyer? I seem to remember using the savers when I was a KF member and indeed using my KF miles to fly BKK-LHR at much less that the rates on this chart. Esp the One Way Full Awards.
    I would never redeem a Full award from SQ. I would rather pay cash for the seat than to utilise my miles, especially knowing that I still have to pay taxes and surcharges. Even Standard rates are a little over the top IMO. Saver is the only way to go ... for me. Perhaps there are some here who think otherwise redeeming on Standard or Full rates.

Comment

Agreed, it's Saver or nada for me!

Comment

Originally posted by lcy flyer View Post
        Dear SQ Talk members,

In a recent communication with TG Management regarding the devaluation of TG ROP points I was directed to this KF chart:

http://www.singaporeair.com/pdf/ppsc...wardCharts.pdf

I think this may have been TG management's inspiration for their own chart. The manager at TG pointed to the One Way Full awards. Are these ever applied by KrisFlyer? I seem to remember using the savers when I was a KF member and indeed using my KF miles to fly BKK-LHR at much less that the rates on this chart. Esp the One Way Full Awards.
        Did TG really point you at a KF Award chart as justification for this huge devaluation ?.

Those Air Chief Marshals sure know how to run an airline.....

Comment

I am concerned at TGs rapid decline. I wonder if they are cutting corners where they shouldn't be.
          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

in other news, the bright sparks at TG have decided to cancel the devaluation
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Wow, that's a sharp turn!

TIT!

Comment

I knew they will chicken out......
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Did you make a big scene in the BKK F lounge, kapitan?

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                    I am concerned at TGs rapid decline. I wonder if they are cutting corners where they shouldn't be.
                    Quite. As much as TG are great entertainment and we enjoy having a good laugh at them, these military idiots that are being shoved straight into the top positions with the job of 'returning TG to profitability' is worrying as they will presumably not be there for long so will want to milk it as much as they can.

Get ready for a large aircraft order while they are in power thus ensuring they get their 'cut' of the deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X