Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    But I guess no LPP for the next CEO
    He he,...perhaps they'll bend the rules!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      But I guess no LPP for the next CEO
      Better not be...

Comment

Der Kaiser Franz Beckenbauer (one of THE all time football greats) is currently in the SKL F T3.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Der Kaiser Franz Beckenbauer (one of THE all time football greats) is currently in the SKL F T3.
          Who was also on SQ221, but of course in Suites. Lovely bloke and more than happy to have his picture taken with me.

Comment

Legend !

Comment

Any photos to show us?
              ________
              PLYMOUTH ACCLAIM
              Last edited by rockie111; 17 March 2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

HK pop stars Carina Lau & Tony Leung were spotted sleeping at the old CX Marco Polo Business Class seats on a 744 by the Paparazzi from HKG to CDG (onward to Nice & Cannes for the attending of the Cannes Film Festival) & they were posted on the last week "Sudden Weekly" as the cover page...

http://sudden.atnext.com/template/sw/front.cfm

Comment

It is not very nice of the photographer to take a picture of them while they were sleeping (presumably without consent).

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    It is not very nice of the photographer to take a picture of them while they were sleeping (presumably without consent).
                    Seems consistent with Paparazzi behaviour unfortunately...

Comment

Arsene Wenger currently sat near me in KUL SKL. He also checked in behind me for tonights SQ119. I saw him and John Dykes (ESPN/Star Sports fella) last night....in the Beach Club.

Comment

Arsene Wenger currently sat near me in KUL SKL. He also checked in behind me for tonights SQ119. I saw him and John Dykes (ESPN/Star Sports fella) last night....in the Beach Club.
                        So AW really is blind! I always thought it was all his lies "I did not see Patrick [or Robert]..." Don't know if he was trying to disprove all those libelous chants/songs about him, but I think by going to that dive he must really be desperate.

And what were you doing in that hole?

Comment

Telling Arsene how great Manchester is.

Comment

I flew with the Pussycat Dolls and crew from CGK-SIN last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Bhoy View Post

And what were you doing in that hole?

I was not in there, actually.

I said I saw him in there, which I did, from the open air bar next door on the corner where I was having a beer with a customer. I spotted John Dykes first as he was stood right next to the barrier between the two places just inside the Beach Club. About 20 mins later there was a bit of a commotion with people pointing and looking and I saw AW and a sizeable entourage walk in. They lasted about 3 or 4 minutes then they were seemingly whisked off to a VIP area (presuming that place has one) judging by the discussion they had with staff. The DJ announcing he was in there probably didn't help him keep a low profile....

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Telling Arsene how great Manchester is.
                              Why would I lie....

You know I do not live in Manchester, have never done, will never do and don't support either of their no mark football clubs. I think I need a change of handle....
                              Last edited by MAN Flyer; 9 June 2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I think I need a change of handle....
                                Can't imagine this: Wigan_Flyer

Comment

Working...
                                X