No announcement yet.

Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Yeoh on SIN CDG on 18 Sep in Suites.. She was behind me at security and wanted to say hello but she seemed elusive.

Comment

• Was on the same flight (SQ345 Zurich-SIN) with Michael Schumacher and Vettel on 19 Sept. They were in Suites, flying in for the F1 race that weekend. Schumacher seemed quite friendly, talking to strangers at the baggage carousel as they wished him good luck.

Comment

• Saw a couple of SQT 'celebs' a few weeks ago on the same trip. Bumped into Kyo+ in BarSu at the SGS one Saturday night and a few days later bumped into the one and only B727 in the lobby of the SGS. The following weekend I bumped into the gentleman who was in 1B for both SQ747 and SQ748 in the club lounge at the Sheraton on the Park in Sydney.

'Tis indeed a small world...

Comment

• Hugh Jackman was traveling from LAX to SIN yesterday in Suites. Crew lost it when we landed as he gave one of them a peck on the cheek.

Comment

• Wow! What a nice chap. I'd have taken a photo with him if I were you. Or did you? Your children, perhaps?

Comment

• Not a celebrity as such, but my gf had her fotie taken with Dirk Kuyt formerly of Liverpool now at Fenerbahce whilst at the TK lounge at IST. This was on the Sat before Chrimbo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Saw a couple of SQT 'celebs' a few weeks ago on the same trip. Bumped into Kyo+ in BarSu at the SGS one Saturday night and a few days later bumped into the one and only B727 in the lobby of the SGS
                We missed you on the inaugural TG A380 HKG-BKK, MAN Flyer! In fact, SQTalker FirstToFly and I looked forlornly at your cancelled and vacant seat which TG never managed to resell You would've enjoyed the motley cast of characters which included amongst others, the FlyerTalk ANA Ambassador and a HKG-based SQ flyer who brought his SQ teddy bears along for the flight

While on the subject of celebrities, I sat across from Turkish popstar Gökhan Türkmen on my TK 2320 last month! Fully clad in denim and showing off some ink, he declined the mezze meal whereas yours truly did not as it was lunch for me, having had nothing since arriving on SQ 392
                Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Originally posted by B727 View Post
                  We missed you on the inaugural TG A380 HKG-BKK, MAN Flyer! In fact, SQTalker FirstToFly and I looked forlornly at your cancelled and vacant seat which TG never managed to resell
                  A shame I know but I had to go Down Under at very short notice and by a real freak of timings and incidents myself, my brother and mother ended up in Sydney were my sister lives all on the same weekend and that is rather unusual, so I am afraid Family > First Flights on these occassions.

Besides, it was never going to be anything like as much fun as the last special flight we did ex-HKG.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxymoron1984 View Post
                    Hugh Jackman was traveling from LAX to SIN yesterday in Suites. Crew lost it when we landed as he gave one of them a peck on the cheek.
                    OMG!!! He could give me several pecks everywhere all over!!!

Comment

• Maybe half a celebrity today! Spoke to a charming gentleman and his lovely wife at the SQ First Lounge. Mark and Monique Bradley. He is an opera singer and owns the world's most successful singing waiters act The Three Waiters. Has done 10,000 shows in 77 countries. No wonder SQ likes him

Comment

• Wife & son flew SQ 'with' Chow Yun Fat and his wife just before Christmas SIN-HKG. Wife says he's a top bloke, chatted all together at the carousel in HKG and they have a nice wee photo as souvenir.

Comment

• It was kind of funny that the crew weren't able to pronounce Hugh's name right. They called him "Huge" Jackman (he is huge, but I think it was more mispronunciation than intentional).

Comment

• Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo was on SQ21 from EWR-SIN on the 19th of January on her way to Indonesia.

http://instagram.com/p/UprJGBSyXG/
                            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                              Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo was on SQ21 from EWR-SIN on the 19th of January on her way to Indonesia.

http://instagram.com/p/UprJGBSyXG/
                              So did you offer to show her how to fold the bed down?

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                                So did you offer to show her how to fold the bed down?
                                If I was on that flight I would have!
                                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X