So, what will get you back on board ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ777 View Post
    Have done a couple flights in C on LX to Germany recently flying GVA-ZRH-TXL/BER or whatever it is called these days. First flights since February. Similar requirement to wear masks as on your flight to HAM, MAN Flyer. TBH, it was not half bad, with minimal cuts to service. Crew were even more friendly than I could recall from pre-Covid days and were just happy to be flying again. Not sure how I would feel about long haul.
    LX are probably my preferred airline for intra Europa business class, even though I accept the argument that at times it's not worth the extra over Y as it is the same seat. KL made me laugh as on each flight the toilet at the front was for crew only, so anyone paying the (not inconsiderable) extra for J/C had to trek all the way to the back to use the bathroom.

Originally posted by maestro View Post
    For the past decade, I have flown SQ 99% of the time between SYD-FCO. Unfortunately, as they weren't flying to Italy at present, I flew with QR for the first time. I felt like a traitor to SQ, but QR not only status-matched me, but blew me away with their in-flight product and service. So... let's see what happens from here...
    QR are excellent to fly with, and have continued to fly by far the best network during Covid. Their on board service is still virtually the same as before F&B wise, particularly up front, save for the crew hazmat suits. But this is what you can do when you effectively just have a self publicist idiot running what is effectively a vanity/PR project with other people's money.

Comment

Anyone utilised Reciprocal Green Lane for business travel to China and Malaysia so far?

Comment

Working...
      X