X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tricks hotels play

Loved this article!

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/0...?iref=obinsite

Going OT already but I was thinking of a classic airline service photo where a FA is pulling a blanket over a sleeping pax. Does that really happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Going OT already but I was thinking of a classic airline service photo where a FA is pulling a blanket over a sleeping pax. Does that really happen ?
      Yes it does, on my last flight BKK ARN, the motherly looking Thai FA saw me fully stretch on the seat, asked me if I needed a blanket, then she took a blanket out then flipped it open and covered me...... With the blanket of course
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

The article bored me a great deal, what did peak my interest were some of the comments from readers of said article

Originally posted by Redstick99
        You mean advertisers lie. Come on CNN, your kidding right! I was born yesterday around 3pm and this is news to me. That's kind of like that commercial that says "Piers Morgan, changing the art of interviewing." Like there is some new magical way to talk to Operah and other celebs.

Comment

SQ F

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Yes ! Last month on SQ F HKG to SIN .... I fell asleep and woke up with a blanket over me.... there is only one other pax in F ( an old lady across the aisle ) so it couldn't be her.... surely not right ??
          Aim High

Comment

Working...
          X