New SQ app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SQ app

Just got an invitation to test out the beta version of a new mobile app SQ is developing.

Hoping it'll be more user-friendly.

I got a mail as well. Hoping it will be user friendly as well.

Comment

is there any new apps that I should download? I always get error when I tried to do booking in mobile apps. toomany connection or something
      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        is there any new apps that I should download? I always get error when I tried to do booking in mobile apps. toomany connection or something
        Are you asking about new apps connected to SQ or just any app for booking. I'm not sure I understand your question.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          Are you asking about new apps connected to SQ or just any app for booking. I'm not sure I understand your question.
          I am referring to the SQ mobile apps.

The apps that I have always have issue when I tried to do booking. I always get too many connection error.
          visit my blog

Comment

there is only 1 app now.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
              there is only 1 app now.
              what I am trying to ask, does anyone else have the same problem like me?
              visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                Yeah. Same here. "net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" is the error. The new beta app seems to work, but it has other issues of its own. Things such as seat selection don't work on either app. I gave up and just use the website now.

Singapore Airlines' digital channels (web and mobile) are probably the worst among its peers.

Comment

I successfully checked in using the standard app yesterday and was able to do seat selection without any hassles, but it was VERY slow to respond. I did have a few times where it asked me if I was trying to exit the process.

The worst is drop down lists where by the time it appears you've clicked again assuming the first click didn't work but then the second click immediately shuts the list again and your phone number is then from Afghanistan.

Comment

Does anyone know if the new app allows open jaw bookings? The old one didn't nor did the website last year. SQ contact centre said I had to experiment myself. It's no hassle to book open-jaw flights by phone but it would be handy to d oeveything on the app.

Thanks

J

Comment

Working...
                    X