Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book the cook - Worth the try?

As above

I have already given up on this. Only like the Laksa so far.

And the new expanded menu has so much overlap between F and J. So why BTC in F….

I really don't understand what is SQ thinking. So much dilution of the distinction between F and J

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
      I have already given up on this. Only like the Laksa so far.

And the new expanded menu has so much overlap between F and J. So why BTC in F….

I really don't understand what is SQ thinking. So much dilution of the distinction between F and J
      What abt in terms of quality?

Comment

Lobster Thermidor out of Singapore was really good! Check out the pictures in my trip report.

Comment

Are the portions of BTC different on short-haul (3 hour flights) vs long-haul (12 hour flights) out of SIN?

Also, has anyone tried the lamb shank (the Indian style one), salmon escalope, lemon mint scented artichoke ravioli and/or lontong rendang ayam? Which one would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
            Are the portions of BTC different on short-haul (3 hour flights) vs long-haul (12 hour flights) out of SIN?

Also, has anyone tried the lamb shank (the Indian style one), salmon escalope, lemon mint scented artichoke ravioli and/or lontong rendang ayam? Which one would you recommend?
            Not in my experience.

The lamb shank is good, but I wouldn't take it over the lobster.

Comment

Tried the lamb - it wasn't a mega one by any means. It was alright, a bit tough and to be honest, a little on the cool side by the time I got to it.

Comment

Avoid the salmon. Fail by my standard in both taste & presentation

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Avoid the salmon. Fail by my standard in both taste & presentation
                  Thanks for your input - I also saw the picture you posted....presentation isn't great at all.

So if you had to choose a dish on SQ346 that's not too heavy and creamy (looking to sleep after ), which BTC dish would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
                    Thanks for your input - I also saw the picture you posted....presentation isn't great at all.

So if you had to choose a dish on SQ346 that's not too heavy and creamy (looking to sleep after ), which BTC dish would you recommend?
                    I liked the Cod a la Nicoise by Suzanne Goin.

Picture on the other thread here

Comment

Working...
                    X