• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 1 CGK turnaround per day ?

jhm
    More than 1 CGK turnaround per day ?
    « Thread started on: Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:09am »
    I was just wondering whether anyone's done more than one CGK turnaround in 1 day ? I believe the maximum per day is three as per shortfinals's post number 3 in this thread - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488822 .

Actually, what's the maximum number of SQ flights a person can take within a period of 24 hours ? Would that consist of hopping up and down to KUL ?

shortfinals
    Re: More than 1 CGK turnaround per day ?
    « Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:19am »
    on Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:09am, jhm wrote:
    Actually, what's the maximum number of SQ flights a person can take within a period of 24 hours ? Would that consist of hopping up and down to KUL ?

Nah - the most i've ever done is 12, all DEN-COS-DEN
    Back in the good old days of CRW unlimited segments/3750 LH miles on UA F. It was mad...

jhm
    Re: More than 1 CGK turnaround per day ?
    « Reply #2 on: Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:49am »
    UA ? Who're they ?

on Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:09am, jhm wrote:

The other idle thought I have (whilst procrastinating drafting my loan agreement) is that I can almost - but not quite - (re)qualify for PPS during a weekend. Leave LHR on Friday, 1 CGK turnaround on Saturday, 3 turnarounds on Sunday, arrive back at LHR on Monday morning for work - 24 sectors if in F...
Working...
X