No announcement yet.

Economy Class Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same with the Continental Breakfast on flights from SIN. It has been a cold muffin and a warm roll for the past 20 years...
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Pancakes option next time?
      I don't see how it would be so costly to do pancakes in YCL.

Pancakes with maple syrup served with sausage and maybe a side of scarmabled eggs sounds awesome. Reminds me of Macs breakfast

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
      western dish ,
      I want to have sunny side up or egg Benedict's with bacons and beans.. yeah i wish..

oriental wise,
      Dumpling such as Gyoza will be great
      eggs benedict if you fly premium! And no way can they do sunny side up for YCL - too much work involved.

I think SQ does serve dim sum / porridge on serve North Asia routes

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      Same with the Continental Breakfast on flights from SIN. It has been a cold muffin and a warm roll for the past 20 years...
      I think this is the meal that most airlines don't really focus on, as this is supposedly a very light breakfast. What other variations can there be?

Comment

SFML gave me a salmon omelette last Sat to BKK, bit flaky and dry but ok

Comment

<DELETED>
          Last edited by CarbonMan; 29 October 2013, 05:53 PM. Reason: Wrong Class!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
            This is truly the best pancake I've ever had in the air. Alas, I can't remember what they call it.
            see header "Economy Class Breakfast"
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

i just realised pancakes in YCL might be a problem as the casserole is too small, unless they come up with smaller versions that is!

Comment

Agreed with Bent on Pancakes! I'm sure they could make smaller ones and stack them one on top another
                Maybe a side salad if it fits with their shrinking Y catering budgets!

Thanks for the tip, Kyo! I'm gonna choose SFML for my next flight with a breakfast meal

Comment

any airline serving yakun kaya toast style + bacon with teh tarik ?

Comment

I don't even think Ya Kun serves bacon...

Comment

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                      any airline serving yakun kaya toast style + bacon with teh tarik ?
                      toast will not work on any flight coz it will just get soggy when it gets heated.

airline food really restriced due to such conditions of cold soaking and reheating...

Comment

Actually I had pancakes on NH Y-class before. 2nd meal of the NRT-SFO leg. It was not bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X