No announcement yet.

What is the new Kyo-Kaiseki meal like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the new Kyo-Kaiseki meal like?

I was wondering if anyone has had the new F class Kyo-Kaiseki meal? I'm trying to decide if I want to have it in January - either out of SIN or NRT to LAX.

I honestly didn't enjoy my first KK meal about a year ago. It was too "authentic" if that is the right description. I do enjoy sashimi and almost all Japanese foods, not just rolls, but I never warmed to the simplicity of the tastes.

Based on the descriptions in the press release (http://www.singaporeair.com/mediacen...ws/NE_3010.jsp), it does seem like the menu being served would suit me better - tuna belly sashimi with cucumber and tomato jelly; lobster poached in white miso soup; grilled duck with miso-sansho sauce and teriyaki scallop).

Thanks.

I took the KK meal from SIN-NRT on SQ26. EXCELLENT. 5 times better than it was half a year ago. I thoroughly recommend it. I think I loved 9/10 of the dishes. Service excellent with a smile as always.

Comment

Originally posted by bmchris View Post
      I took the KK meal from SIN-NRT on SQ26. EXCELLENT. 5 times better than it was half a year ago. I thoroughly recommend it. I think I loved 9/10 of the dishes. Service excellent with a smile as always.
      Thanks for the follow up report. I decided to do KK in place of breakfast on SIN-LHR Suites next month. Did it once a year ago on SIN-BCN in place of the usual boring bfast and enjoyed it a lot.
      Last edited by Short Final; 17 March 2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X