No announcement yet.

Computers-What Are You Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a Dell Latitude X300 (old, but a workhorse). Funnily enough, Dell service is on its way over today to help reinstall the OS and fix the Bluetooth. Firefox user here too.

Comment

I have been using IBM since my first laptop, now using the X60.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Ever since I started using Firefox, my life has been better. Especially the much fewer attacks on my browser. I also really like the remembering of windows/tabs you've had open so that when you restart you can resume/have the browser reopen them all.

A good comparison can be found here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10442_7-6656808-1.html

Enjoy!
        I use the opera browser. It's got the tab-thing even better than FiFo and seems more handy. However, I still keep a relatively new version of Firefox on my computer for reading .pdf-documents, because although opera has an implemented reader, it works really lousy. I also still got IE5.0, just for sites not accepting opera&FiFo.

Yesterday I stuck my toe into one of my computer-fans. Not good
        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

I'm using a lappy. Compaq Presario V3210.
          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

MacBook Pro - Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz Santa Rosa with the new Nvidia chip and 2 Gigs RAM.

*click*

at home, hooked up on my Samsung 24' inch widescreen monitor (soon to be replaced by a 23' Apple Cinema Display)

I used to work on Windows machines as I've been a professional online gamer once ... but I kinda made the switch about a year ago and never regreted it.
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

I'd like to switch to apple as well, but:
              a) I simply love computer games
              b) apple is more expensive
              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
              X