Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My YM from India

Dear All,
    Anyone who receives weird stuff from my YM, please do not respond. I believe it's a virus or an advertisement. I was on for 5 minutes in one of the internet kiosk, and DFP pointed out to me to log off immediately.
    Hope nothing had happened to you guys...

Cheers,
    From Combiatore

PS: This is a biz city. So there is a wifi in this hotel...

CGK, i got them and i answered you suggesting an Anti-virus check.... didn't you get my message!?!?
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Same as Luke except I responded via email, which you received I hope you're enjoying your trip

Comment

Did not get any message from Luke...

We are stranded in the middle of the small highway here, 50km from Kochin. Can't find any hotel in Kochin for tonight. Thus have to settle for a small hotel,, look brandnew, and yes, it'[s better than the one we stayed so far. After all, we are in as budget traveller...

But I do enjoy the whole trip though... other than lack of internet access...
        Oops, India should be high tech right?

Internet should be booming here...

Comment

The impression I have is that CGK when travelling is either on board a plane in F going somewhere or waiting for a flight in a F lounge ... but a highway in the middle of nowhere ?!?

Comment

Did not respond - i knew there was something seriously wrong when i saw those messages.

Comment

Working...
            X