A short summary of a thousand posts…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A short summary of a thousand posts…

On the occasion of my 1000th post on this esteemed forum, a brief look back in humour:

I love SQ ; I hate SQ ; I am a PITA; I could care less ; I am appalled (mostly with SQ); I am bored; I am very pleased ; I am making mindless banter; I am wondering... THIS is God-like treatment???; I hate flying Y; I am RANTING ; I am flying to LHR, DXB, NRT, SFO, CGK, HKG, PEK, BOM, CDG…; I am kidding ; I am a troll-of-trolls ; I am in the SKL; I am RANTING again; I am Op-Up’ed; I am flying TG, UA, CX…; I flew the SQ A333 commercially (twice) before its first commercial flight; I am confused ; I am grinding my axe with an SQ spokesperson with the initials “S.F.”; I am experiencing technical difficulties; I like flying J; I am denied access to the SKL (and RANTING about it); I am sorry (not!); I am debating the merits of row 11 vs. 14 on the 77W; I am attending an SQT meet; I am LMAO; I am flying to CGK to eat sushi; I am wondering which is better – Park Hyatt or Hyatt Place?; I am an egomaniac; I ate sushi; I am recommending ramen; I am congratulating a friend on his TPP status ; I am wondering who is Kyo+ ; I adore flying F ; I prefer Krug;

I am deeply, sincerely grateful for the friendships made in this great place over these past 1000 posts! So, thanks to the Founders, and thanks my friends, you know who you are.
    Last edited by milehighj; 1 April 2009, 02:15 PM.

Congratulations on Solitaire PPS

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Congratulations on Solitaire PPS
      Kyo+, anytime you need anything, anything at all, you just let HUGE AL or me know (*)! We're Gods now! We'll take care of you man.

(* = Ummm, call HUGE AL first... )

Comment

Congratulations Mr Newly-Minted TPP

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          I am wondering which is better – Park Hyatt or Hyatt Place?
          Hmmm...I believe it's Park Hyatt, but I'm not really sure...

Kyo+, anytime you need anything, anything at all, you just let HUGE AL or me know (*)! We're Gods now! We'll take care of you man.

(* = Ummm, call HUGE AL first... )
          Man, why do I have to do all the work?! You're Kyo+'s local representative!
          (and the "+" didn't even get a mention above)

Congrats on your TPP, buddy!! Welcome to the club!

I was actually watching your "mileage" carefully and was trying to catch it to start a thread for you, but I guess you were holding out for the glory yourself.
          Last edited by HUGE AL; 1 April 2009, 11:24 AM.
          HUGE AL

Comment

Congratulations on joining HUGE AL 'up there'!

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
              Congratulations on joining HUGE AL 'up there'!
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                (and the "+" didn't even get a mention above)
                Good point! Amended!

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Congrats on your TPP, buddy!! Welcome to the club!

I was actually watching your "mileage" carefully and was trying to catch it to start a thread for you, but I guess you were holding out for the glory yourself.
                Thank you, thank you! I figured that you might, but yeah...

Originally posted by milehighj
                I am an egomaniac;...

Comment

Well done!

And thank you for the insight you've offered.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

9V-JKL, StarG, KeithMEL, merci beaucoup!

Comment

And it looks like you can be promoted to a Solitaire member twice this year. Well done!

Congratulations on your 1000th post! Also, should we celebrate by flying to CGK for more SUSHI?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        And it looks like you can be promoted to a Solitaire member twice this year. Well done!
                        Tks mate! Yeah another $xx,xxx PPSV is a lot easier than 1000 posts...

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        Also, should we celebrate by flying to CGK for more SUSHI?
                        Yes.

Comment

Congrats on getting TPP!
                          Are you padding your posts? Thought I saw that you had 999 posts this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                            Congrats on getting TPP!
                            Are you padding your posts? Thought I saw that you had 999 posts this morning.
                            LOL. Didn't you hear it's Springtime in SQ and SQT? Our long winter of discontent is over. Courtesy QPP on SQ! 25% post count bonus on SQT!

Comment

25% post count bonus on SQT!

only if you credit to SQTalk. You can't double dip and earn status on other forums whilst still earning here.

Comment

Working...
                              X