Coming Back Home: AI, D7, and AK from DED-DEL-KUL-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
    Very nice TR, shikhargpt! Enjoyed the pics and the write-up!

The AI ATR-72 looks very comfortable inside.

The old Delhi international airport terminal used to have a quirky gate arrangement where they one section of the airport with gates 1,2,..,n, running sequentially, but one gate number was missing. That gate was located in a slightly different area. The sign listed the numbers "1,2,4,5,6,7" etc...I omitted 3 in the example, but I can't remember which gate it was that was left out. Unless one looked at the signs very carefully, one might assume (Not illogically) that the whole sequence of running numbers was in that section...

Actually for A330's the standard is 2-4-2. The 3-3-3 is fairly uncommon, probably seen more on charter airlines and LCC's.
    Thanks yflyer!

I am not old enough to remember traveling through the old international terminal, but that sounds like an even worse nightmare!

Didn't know that about the A330s, seems that I've forgotten! My last non-LCC A330 was 7 years ago on MH haha.

Comment

Wow stunning photos shikhargpt. The Alliance Air ATR72-600 looks really nice and comfortable indeed. And nice shot of the stars (Y)

Comment

Working...
      X