Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Would you like to see an SQTalk mobile version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Would you like to see an SQTalk mobile version?

Dear Members,

Based on the feedback we've been getting, we see potential interest in having a mobile version of SQTalk for you to use.

However, I'm guessing it's not clear precisely how much support there is, so here's your chance to help shape SQTalk.

Let us know!

[speaking for myself only on]Besides, even though I'm an old fogie of a moderator, I kinda want to at least LOOK like I'm keeping up with the times. Now where's my walking stick?

[speaking for myself only off]

Regards

SQFG
    on behalf of the Moderator Team
    Oh yeah! Bring it on! I have 12 Iphone4's cause I gotta stay in touch
    82.05%
    Nah. Otherwise I'd be on SQTalk too much!
    17.95%

Only if it has the BLOCK feature

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      Only if it has the BLOCK feature
      +1

As there isn't a clean iPhone App out there for forums, it would be great if we came up with one. Simple, works, and does the job -- requirements that most apps don't get.
      HUGE AL

Comment

To the 3 Bberry-users out there /me raises hand...

Comment

The ever-growing green robot wants one too.

Comment

There are some good ones out there for vbulletin i wold love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Who are the other three BB users?

I have voted 'nah'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                Who are the other three BB users?

I have voted 'nah'.
                As there are more than 3 SQTalkers in ID, i'd say there are comfortably more than 3 BB users out there

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  As there are more than 3 SQTalkers in ID, i'd say there are comfortably more than 3 BB users out there
                  That was what I thought. Everyone here owns a BB or an IPhone. I was just curious how kyo+ was so sure there were only three SQTalkers with a BB!

Comment

To the OP: An option is missing!
                    "no, since the techadmin is lazy!"

It would get 1 vote for sure
                    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Since I'm using an iPad most of the time, I won't really need an easier-to-naivagate version of SQTalk. But I'm still voting yes in case i forget my iPad

Comment

I personally don't see a need, I can navigate this site nicely on my mobile phone.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                          I personally don't see a need, I can navigate this site nicely on my mobile phone.
                          I agree with SJJ - SQT as it is works fine with my iPhone. If the admins want to spend time implementing this (on a cold rainy day with nothing whatsoever to do), then fine and I may use it but it's certainly not something I'd put a priority on.

Comment

Unlike everyone here, I have a Nokia E63, which isn't the best device for mobile web surfing. Therefore I depend on my 2nd Gen. iPod Touch for my mobile web surfing needs. SQTalk runs just fine on my iTouch and I have no complaints about it. I voted yes in the poll because I think that it would be a "nice to have" feature but certainly no pressure to develop one if it isn't necessary.
                            Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

hope this get implemented..... if you guys have spare time

Comment

Working...
                              X