Interesting new LH F amenity kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting new LH F amenity kit

It's leather Escada bag, that is large enough to be used as an Ipad cover, which was the intention apparently.

Introduced on 1 May. I got one on last nights LH772 to BKK.

Picture please

Comment

How did I know you would be the one to pop up and ask that.

You know how it works, or doesn't.

Comment

In the (futile) hope that I'll (and probably many others) be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Very nice bag. Got it on LH712 on the 6th and have been using it ever since. Much more useful for me than the Rimowa kits.

Comment

Hope it's a perfect fit for an iPad Air and not those older models

Comment

Sigh. If only SQ gives such nice amenity kits to J pax. Something that we can really use when we travel, doesn't need to be expensive, just clever and useful.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                Sigh. If only SQ gives such nice amenity kits to J pax. Something that we can really use when we travel, doesn't need to be expensive, just clever and useful.
                Isn't this an F kit? LH's J kits are basically a cheap hard plastic case, not that much better than SQ's non-existent J kits.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  Isn't this an F kit? LH's J kits are basically a cheap hard plastic case, not that much better than SQ's non-existent J kits.
                  Indeed it is, SilverChris. Since SQ is always leading in its service, I'm implying that they should give to J pax what others give to F. Also, I don't fly F.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie View Post
                    Very nice bag. Got it on LH712 on the 6th and have been using it ever since. Much more useful for me than the Rimowa kits.

That's the one!. Thanks for the pic, keeps at least one SQTalker happy at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      That's the one!. Thanks for the pic, keeps at least one SQTalker happy at least.
                      For that, you've got to give it to him

Comment

Working...
                      X