No announcement yet.

MH Unveils New A380 Livery and Corporate Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks as though someone printed a photo of an aircraft with some of the colour ink cartridges missing.

Comment

Looks like a wet lease aircraft for hajj flights.

Comment

Is this now the final version? What happens to the swoosh lines (or the ribbon) that wrap around the aft of the fuselage?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
          Is this now the final version? What happens to the swoosh lines (or the ribbon) that wrap around the aft of the fuselage?
          I can confirm that the last almost all-white picture is the final version. I've seen the plane in Hamburg (XFW) multiple times over the last weeks. During the first approach into HAM from the south (which goes just over XFW) I mistook it for a Finnair A380 ;-)

Comment

No. The one with blue ribbon is the final product. Some said, the final color will be applied in Toulouse. This is the picture from Landor Associate.

http://landor.com/#!/work/case-studi...airlines-a380/

Comment

But why paint a new plane 2x?

Comment

First MAS A380 Moves to Flight Line in Preparation for Delivery

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:01 AM.

Comment

The aircraft is painted with the base design of Malaysia Airlines’ bright new livery. Airbus says additional features of the livery developed specially for the MAS A380 will be applied post-delivery.
                  Ehh???

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                    Ehh???
                    maybe they got a low bid on the job from these guys?

Comment

http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/1...n_the_sky.html

Comment

What about JCL? Still one generation behind

Comment

'MAS will offer passengers 40 by 87 inches worth of comfort, but this come with a hefty price tag. A round trip ticket from Kuala Lumpur to London will apparently cost US$9,000 (S$11,495), according to Bloomberg.'

I've seen J prices in SQ similar to this for the London sector! Even a dummy booking now with SQ for flights in September comes up to S$9,500.

Comment

I don't see how an additional 5 inches width in the new MH's F seats can trump SQ suites with a separate bed made for sleeping. MH's F seats are just seats.

Comment

Please tell me there are going to add the red when it gets to KL ?. That livery doesn't look right, especially the tail.

Are these things going to be on crew familiarisation flights or nothing until the first flight to LHR in July ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                Please tell me there are going to add the red when it gets to KL ?. That livery doesn't look right, especially the tail.

Are these things going to be on crew familiarisation flights or nothing until the first flight to LHR in July ?.
                                Apparently that's what their new logo looks like. Just go to their website..... I agree with you. I also prefer to have some red there
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X