Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, Half Moon Bay and the Original Hooters (SQ/VS/B6/DL/UA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
    KRS suffers from a short runway and a bit of issue with cross-winds due to the terrain, hence the landings are generally a bit bumpy and sudden.
    Sounds like WLG. Qantas flies 738's into WLG. The landings there can be quite sporty too!

Comment

Many thanks its fantastic report.

How much was the SQ ticket and did you book via the SQ site? Im looking at similar including a stop over at LHR and it won't price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob W View Post
        Many thanks its fantastic report.

How much was the SQ ticket and did you book via the SQ site? Im looking at similar including a stop over at LHR and it won't price.
        Thanks, Rob W!

I paid just under S$3200 for my SIN-LHR-BOS and SFO-SIN open-jaw ticket, through a corporate travel agent.

I did a test booking on the SQ website and you can get SIN-BOS-SIN for between S$3000-3600. This was via LHR with the LHR-BOS leg being an SQ codeshare on Virgin metal.

I couldn't book a stopover in LHR on the website without triggering a fully flexible fare, though (More than S$10K). I suspect that may be a website limitation. Maybe you could try through a travel agent?

Comment

Working...
        X