IOS app issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS app issues

Since the end of 2017 I face a lot of issues with the Singapore Airlines IOS app on my iPhone 7. If I launch the app the screen gets jammed for a couple of seconds and if I press the home button then it takes a while before the app disappears. Sometimes my whole phone gets jammed for about ten seconds. I can barely use the app. No issues with other apps and with the phone itself if I'm not using the SIA app. Am I the only one facing this problem?
    Last edited by LeisureFlyer; 28 January 2018, 05:34 PM.

No problem on my side. You tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Comment

The app is at times slow, but none of the problems you are describing are happening for me. I have noticed it needs a stable data connection. If your data connection is stable, then I'd suggest the same as reddevil0728.

Comment

Originally posted by LeisureFlyer View Post
        Since the end of 2017 I face a lot of issues with the Singapore Airlines IOS app on my iPhone 7. If I launch the app the screen gets jammed for a couple of seconds and if I press the home button then it takes a while before the app disappears. Sometimes my whole phone gets jammed for about ten seconds. I can barely use the app. No issues with other apps and with the phone itself if I'm not using the SIA app. Am I the only one facing this problem?
        Yup I've had this problem as well before. Sometimes I do suspect it can sometimes be my home internet connection. And recently I got my battery replaced so it doesn't crash as much as before.

Best bet is uninstalling and reinstalling the app. That always did the trick for me whenever the app for whatever reason crashes. Hope this helps!
        Last edited by SQfanatic; 28 January 2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Same situation here. I tried uninstall and reinstall, but nothing is improved. Seem like the APP need very stable and fast connection, if not, it is not working, keep crashing and hanging up the whole phone. The APP is not work at all if I am in China..

Comment

Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
            Same situation here. I tried uninstall and reinstall, but nothing is improved. Seem like the APP need very stable and fast connection, if not, it is not working, keep crashing and hanging up the whole phone. The APP is not work at all if I am in China..
            Yup, and switching to LTE for my carrier does the trick but in other hotspots it works fine it's just got to be stable enough

Comment

Thanks! I reinstalled the app and it works well so far.
              The only thing I notice is that my booking in the app shows 'Not Ticketed' while I certainly received a ticket with a ticket number.

Comment

Originally posted by LeisureFlyer View Post
                Thanks! I reinstalled the app and it works well so far.
                The only thing I notice is that my booking in the app shows 'Not Ticketed' while I certainly received a ticket with a ticket number.
                I noticed the same for my recent flight to NRT. The app isn’t very stable and even when I’m using Wifi I experience similar issues like others described. The same happens on my iPad.

Comment

I used to have this problem of the app hanging. However after I updated it to the latest version, it seems to work fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                    I noticed the same for my recent flight to NRT. The app isn’t very stable and even when I’m using Wifi I experience similar issues like others described. The same happens on my iPad.
                    I have similar issues with the app crashing on my iPhone but not on my ipad with the same internet connection. The app sometimes places my return flight before my outbound, and the duration of my trip is -12 days

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                      Glad I could help out a bit. On my iPad it's not an issue at all for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                        Glad I could help out a bit. On my iPad it's not an issue at all for me.
                        maybe i am missing the memo, but how does it help in fixing 9V-SKU issue?

Comment

Working...
                        X