No announcement yet.

PPS Club Desktop Calendar and Management Diary 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just to be clear, I ordered something else, but they included the calendar as a bonus in the package.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      What calendar? Link please.
      The one on the left in SuperJonJon's picture in post 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
        The one on the left in SuperJonJon's picture in post 1.
        Cruelty to elders!!! I can't squint hard enough to read that!

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
        Well, just to be clear, I ordered something else, but they included the calendar as a bonus in the package.
        Hmmm... time to order some KrisShop items.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I guess SQ loves me (or thinks I love calendars and diaries), delivery just received at my Singapore address!

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
            I guess SQ loves me (or thinks I love calendars and diaries), delivery just received at my Singapore address!
            I will wait for another couple of weeks....then I will request for it if it does not come. When it comes to a "cheap charlie", I have no hesitant to ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              YGPM
              Damn, nickbot just jumped on that one!
              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Damn, nickbot just jumped on that one!
                Sorry guys ...sadly it's the only PPS action this SQTalker is ever likely to get until my lottery numbers come up

Comment

Sorry guys but the diary is currently on its way to the secondary hub of SQ Talk.

Comment

A bit OT but in this day and age where all sort of electronic devices comes with a calendar feature, isn't it passe that SQ still gives out such management diaries which only serves as a pretty and huge paper weight?

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                      A bit OT but in this day and age where all sort of electronic devices comes with a calendar feature, isn't it passe that SQ still gives out such management diaries which only serves as a pretty and huge paper weight?
                      CX does as well. Desk calendars do remind me that I'm not at my desk enough because of work travel.

It's passe, but I actually do like the traditional pen(cil) & paper method for planning my week. I find it's a nice ritual to look at the coming week's commitments on paper ... before I see them changed in the electronic version as things come up during the week.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Received the diary and desk top calender today. Good to monitor appointments and make some notes.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                          SQ did send out a letter one year that they were discontinuing the agenda, citing the same reason. But there must have been some hue and cry because the next year the agenda was still being distributed! I even remember answering a survey that I liked the desk calendar but didn't need the agenda. So clearly they capitulated to some vocal protests!

Anyway, mine always goes to my brother.

Comment

Waaaaa . I want one!

Comment

Received my diary here in MEL last week; a real and tangible PPS benefit! The Missus got hers before me -- SQ loves her more, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                                Waaaaa . I want one!
                                I can pass you the calender if you like to have it. Unfortunately, my face is not on anyone of the pages...not that anyone wants to have a second look at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X