A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
    SQ334 CDG-SIN leaves Paris daily 11am to reach SIN at 640am the day after.
    For a lack of better assumptions, if the 359 lands in SIN tomorrow at 10am, it should leave Toulouse today at around 2-3pm French time, i.e. 9-10pm Singapore.
    Originally posted by Avenger777 View Post
    Its leaving from CDG instead of TLS?
    Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    No, it will depart from TLS. He was just using SQ335* as an example to get an idea of what time it would depart France to arrive in Singapore at 1000LT.
    then 8-9 pm @ INDO WIB- thx for the lead

Comment

I'll be on SQ118 SIN-KUL on March 8 @6:40pm, returning same day on Silkair @9:45pm.
      If any friendly SQTalkers are on the same flight and want to say hi, I'll be in 21A (small J cabin).

Cheers
      if sq950 not confirm, i'll join u, time limit to confirm ticket is 6 march

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
        I was in Dusseldorf Airport yesterday, and their airport newsletter has a cover page and write-up on the upcoming A350 service to Dusseldorf...

The article itself is in German, which I don't speak or read, but our Singapore Girls look good in any language
        The headline is "Perfect Smiles, Perfect Service" so I think we can pretty much guess it wouldn't contain much of the deep analysis interesting to us on SQTalk!
        The second page is titled "Triple Debut" which makes me more curious as to what the three parts of it are.

Where was that lounge at DUS? It's looking much more inviting than anything Lufthansa provides...

Comment

• Originally posted by 726 View Post
          http://airlineroute.net/2016/03/01/sq-359update2/
          does this means that cgk would be served by a350 regularly?
          That's a bit of a surprise because CGK sees a lot of F cabins and very little PEY at present.

If it's time to start speculating on Asian routes for A359 deployment, my pick is that we may see BOM get the aircraft, replacing the 772ER currently serving SQ422/1. Fits into the gap between AMS flights as snugly as it did with the introduction of the refurbed 772ER.

Comment

• Putting the final touches!

Comment

• Congrats again to SQ on their A359. My speculation for Asian routes is definitely Chennai since SQ doesn't fly their own plane to TRV.

Comment

• the first tranche of A359 will be deployed to the long haul routes as mentioned by several SIA news releases/interviews. So I don't see any of the Asian routes getting any of the deployment on a permanent basis, at least within the first couple of years.

Comment

• More from SMA's last test flight before delivery later today.

Comment

• UPDATE: Upon arrival at Changi, 9V-SMA will be greeted with a water cannon salute (see I told you guys! ) and taxi into gate B8 for a media event.

Source: Ninervictor

Comment

Yes... I tried to break into 2 one-way tickets. OK for SQ118 on 8 March but SQ119 is not even showing ex-KUL for a one-way.

So I'm on SQ118 in J on March 8 and will get another one-way back to SIN on Silkair
                      Managed to do the same 20A on the way to KUL for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
                        Managed to do the same 20A on the way to KUL for me!
                        Awesome, I'm 21A, let's

Comment

• Over 70,000 views on a thread for an aircraft that hasn't even been to Changi yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Some more photos of the interior (this photographer liked her fisheye lens, though)

https://twitter.com/JetSetCD/status/...888960/photo/1

https://twitter.com/JetSetCD/status/...899968/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                That's a bit of a surprise because CGK sees a lot of F cabins and very little PEY at present.

If it's time to start speculating on Asian routes for A359 deployment, my pick is that we may see BOM get the aircraft, replacing the 772ER currently serving SQ422/1. Fits into the gap between AMS flights as snugly as it did with the introduction of the refurbed 772ER.
                                My pick is that SQ241/242 will be replaced by A350 before SQ422/421. SQ 241/242 fits well with European routes in terms of timing and SQ241/2 serves the flagship route on Singapore Airlines.

Comment

Working...
                                X