No announcement yet.

Latest Toys and Stuff on SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I flew NRT-LAX with them (F) I got a teddy bear from the IFS with a blue shirt and the logo on it.. Exactly like a bear i've seen in a few TRs.

Comment

Just wondering, do they still give out teddy bears (the ones which come in different shirt colours and the SQ logo in it) on their Y flights?
      Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

They Do Give Out Bears.....The Catch is you have to buy it out of the Krisshop on the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by SQADL333 View Post
          They Do Give Out Bears.....The Catch is you have to buy it out of the Krisshop on the flight.
          Never seen it in the Krisshop mag before..Will try looking for it on my next flight. Well, I know what to buy using my Krisshop vouchers now
          Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

This' what I got recently as a "substitution" for "an unavailable Teddy Bear" onboard:

Comment

i wonder what does CX give out to kids on Economy now?

Comment

finally got my kids this pair of bears - Duncan (my boy named it after one of Thomas' engine-fren) and Emily (you've got to ask my wife)

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                  finally got my kids this pair of bears - Duncan (my boy named it after one of Thomas' engine-fren) and Emily (you've got to ask my wife)

Do you have to pay for the bears or are they free in Y?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    sorry shd have been clearer - i got these on SQ217 SIN-MEL, 11 May, when i was in F. No, didnt pay for them, and unfortunately too, my earlier attempts to get them in Y - including bringing my 2 yr old (and - what i believe - a very cute one, see TR) into the cabin have proven futile. From other SQTalkers here, seem to work only in premium, but i wld happily love to be proven wrong

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      Think it's for F but you can alway try your luck. Did get them a couple of times when flying J. Can't remember if I did get any while in Y.

Comment

You can get them in J

Comment

Got 2 bears as well flying in J. 1 on SIN-FUK and 1 on the return. But both were wearing red shirts.

The cabin crew also gave my daughter the nice infant blanket with a cute bear embossed on it when my wife commented that it was very cute.

Comment

No more SQ Bears?

During my two C sectors last week, I asked if they have those SQ teddies to replace my kids' increasingly worn out bears, and were told, twice on different planes, that SQ no longer carry those cuties. Anyone can verify if this is true? Will be such a shame as this is abt the one thing they got right; what with all the crappy Ben10 and SpongeBob toys.

Comment

Yes have been told that they no longer carry it. Instead they have some funny elephant aero plane crossbreed stuff toy which is very ugly.

Comment

oh yes, some elephant and a pillow looking like dont-know-what. i didnt even bother to bring home to my kids, left it at my parents' place in SIN.

Sad, cos the Teddies were abt the one thing they got right with the kids. My kids dont even bother with the 'lunch boxes', Ben10 watches, and these days the colouring books and crayons are just plain patronising.

thks for confirming that tho

Comment

Working...
                                X