SQTalkers looking for their chocolate fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    You mean exotic delights from the Lion City which is a massive 6,750 miles over the horizon! The City of Lights is a mere short train ride away.
    Well, I just warned you! She will eat the rest of so good pineapple tart courtesy of Mr. I as well as the goodies bought from Bengawan Solo during the flight to CDG, as well as when staying in Paris. Too bad the curry puff shop was not opened as I had asked for some to take home as well...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Well, I just warned you! She will eat the rest of so good pineapple tart courtesy of Mr. I as well as the goodies bought from Bengawan Solo during the flight to CDG, as well as when staying in Paris. Too bad the curry puff shop was not opened as I had asked for some to take home as well...
      My chocolates! My tarts!

Looking for resm and his magic chocolate truffle balls will be the first thing I do when I arrive in SIN next month.

Comment

My tarts!
        Tarts? who?

Comment

Tarts? ok... RESM i be finding you on 8th march at 5pm.... you better be there or else your table will be.......

Comment

My chocolates! My tarts!

Looking for resm and his magic chocolate truffle balls will be the first thing I do when I arrive in SIN next month.
            About your tarts, as far as I remember, it's not sold in the store. It's someone's entrepreneurship. You'd better making a contact first to the person who introduces the tarts.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              About your tarts, as far as I remember, it's not sold in the store. It's someone's entrepreneurship.
              Homemade pineapple tarts ? The many talented Mr. I I assume!

Comment

I think it was someone's else.

Comment

looking forward to meet all of you !(but I have to sleep too)

My chocolates! My tarts!

Due to overwhelming demand my management has decided to let me work 24/7 for the rest of my current life !

The good news is , I have been able to change their minds

Generally I will be at the counter starting 3:30 PM with some exceptions like day-off and some morning shifts which will end at 3:30 pm.

So the best time to meet me is....at 3:30 pm

I will not be around starting february 22. till march 5th
                  Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
                    Bugger...I was going to drop by on 26 Feb.

Comment

Oh well, I guess Laurent will have to wait for a long time to be able to see you!

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                      Bugger...I was going to drop by on 26 Feb.
                      And I will miss you at Changi by a day.
                      Last edited by SQ LPP; 15 February 2008, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I feel the calories piling on just LOOKING at this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          I feel the calories piling on just LOOKING at this thread.....
                          But think of all the antioxidants that you will gain, isn't that a good enough trade-off?

Comment

Excellent - I'm clear. I arrive at T1 and have a transit of a few hours before my next flight from T1 ... so I will come oevr to T3 specially!

Enjoy (what I assume is) your holiday.

Comment

I'll be searching for resm on Tuesday Feb 19th.... I'll be going through SIN twice in one day

One @ 7am in the morning and the next time around 11pm-1am let's hope I get free chocolates

Comment

bad timing

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                                I'll be searching for resm on Tuesday Feb 19th.... I'll be going through SIN twice in one day

One @ 7am in the morning and the next time around 11pm-1am let's hope I get free chocolates

sorry, but tuesday is generally my day-off

the good news is: even I am not there, free chocolates samples will be available, but you have to charm one of the ladies instead of me.
                                Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Working...
                                X