The disappearance of F to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demue View Post
    Just give me a seat that allows for a comfortable lounging position (current one doesn't quite work for me, not enough recline and feet get squished) and doesn't force my feet at an angle into this small cubby hole. Ohh and a somewhat softer sleeping surface would be welcome.
    I think SQ's 2006 and 2013 long-haul J seat ended up like this because they wanted passengers to face forward while seated (not angled towards window or centreline), yet still take up the same footprint as a reverse herringbone when in lie-flat position (hence the footwell at one corner).

Who knows what they'll come up with next though!

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
      Just give me a seat that allows for a comfortable lounging position (current one doesn't quite work for me, not enough recline and feet get squished) and doesn't force my feet at an angle into this small cubby hole. Ohh and a somewhat softer sleeping surface would be welcome.
      Better than flying backwards like BA J

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
        I think SQ's 2006 and 2013 long-haul J seat ended up like this because they wanted passengers to face forward while seated (not angled towards window or centreline), yet still take up the same footprint as a reverse herringbone when in lie-flat position (hence the footwell at one corner).

Who knows what they'll come up with next though!
        SQ's stance on the above has not changed.

Comment

Working...
        X