new IFM titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new IFM titles

looks like IFS will be a thing of the past... CICs will now be known as Inflight Managers (IFM).

More managing and less supervising?

Very welcome change. While the female IFS are almost always setting great examples, there a quite a number of male IFS who show absolutely no interest in doing anything. Not even supervising...

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      Very welcome change. While the female IFS are almost always setting great examples, there a quite a number of male IFS who show absolutely no interest in doing anything. Not even supervising...
      I just have to agree with this wholeheartedly.

Comment

Any elaboration on this? Not certain on what this new position exactly means in terms of IFS's duty change..

Comment

I spoke to one 2 weeks ago who mentioned this upcoming change to me. According to him he said that it was just a title change, with no change in roles..

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
            I spoke to one 2 weeks ago who mentioned this upcoming change to me. According to him he said that it was just a title change, with no change in roles..
            That sounds about right. It comes from the school of thought that believes renaming things results in an improvement. As long as they keep referring to me as a passenger I don't mind what they call the crew. According to my local train network I'm now a "customer". All this achieves is reminding me that I pay them money so that they can spend it on PR experts who rename me.

Comment

Working...
            X