Increased frequency to CDG from October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased frequency to CDG from October

SQ will increase its frequency to Paris-CDG on its 77W from 5 October, bringing it to a total of nine times a week till 26 October. Good to see an evening departure from CDG. Personally, I like to leave the place as late as possible so I can maximise as much time I have... However, its on Fridays and Sundays, and its unlikely I will go to CDG for now. SIA is planning a further increase in frequency for the Nothern Winter schedule.

View press release here:
    http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...se/NE_3407.jsp

Hum! Maybe SQ took this 77W from the planned SQ27/28 and used it on CDG flights instead? SQ27/28 was supposed to change to 77W daily in late October. This has been changed to remain at 4 times weekly 77W.
    Last edited by TerryK; 7 July 2007, 07:45 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
      SIA is planning a further increase in frequency for the Nothern Winter schedule.
      The press release you quoted reads "a further frequency" which is more specific than your paraphrasing. A further frequency from the end of October would bring service up to 10/week.

Comment

My SQ27 in Nov has now gone from 77W to 772

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          My SQ27 in Nov has now gone from 77W to 772
          Ouch!
          Isn't that flight meant to go 77W daily at some stage before then? Change of plans?
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Maybe they decided to hold on the 77W to LAX because CDG had a greater demand? But I'm sure the next incoming 77W can do much more than just a Fri/Sun weekend jaunt to CDG and back.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              Ouch!
              Isn't that flight meant to go 77W daily at some stage before then? Change of plans?
              Yes, 27/Oct was the original plan to go 77W daily.
              Doubt I can change. Ticketed in I before 1/Feb so if I change, not only do I lose the 15% but will probably be re-booked in D for way too many miles I'm willing to use.
              Still, should be thankful my SQ28 is still 77W

Comment

Yes, 27/Oct was the original plan to go 77W daily.
                Doubt I can change. Ticketed in I before 1/Feb so if I change, not only do I lose the 15% but will probably be re-booked in D for way too many miles I'm willing to use.
                Still, should be thankful my SQ28 is still 77W
                You will never know if they want to change it anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
                  You will never know if they want to change it anytime...
                  Don't understand what you're saying?

Comment

Never mind...

Comment

I once read somewhere a which stated Singapore airlines has the right to change their aircraft without prior notice. Maybe thats what he's trying to say.
                      BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by IanDeYoung View Post
                        I once read somewhere a which stated Singapore airlines has the right to change their aircraft without prior notice. Maybe thats what he's trying to say.
                        Yes, you managed to explain what I was trying to say. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                          The press release you quoted reads "a further frequency" which is more specific than your paraphrasing. A further frequency from the end of October would bring service up to 10/week.
                          hi zvezda,

but does it mean that we will have twice daily flights at one point from cdg?

Comment

Originally posted by plkong View Post
                            does it mean that we will have twice daily flights at one point from cdg?
                            On some days, certainly. Do you mean 14/week? Who knows? SQ will be watching the yields.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                              On some days, certainly. Do you mean 14/week? Who knows? SQ will be watching the yields.
                              yes, i m hoping for twice daily!

Comment

Working...
                              X