[SIN] Changi Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] Changi Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal One

The new Plaza Premium lounge in Singapore has just opened recently, and since I had some times to kill last night on a last minute trip to Singapore, I trekked all the way from T2 to the other end of T1. The lounge is actually very nice with a nice open view of one of the runways and some of the T1 gates. The lounge is located on the other end of T1, next to the Emirates lounge. I went in during the late night hours, so there was no Hainan Chicken Rice and Laksa, as advertised in its website. (Maybe they need to clarify food serving hours). There were only sandwiches, some limited snacks (not even cup noodles) and sweets available. There was a cash bar (alcohol is not free) but was also closed during the overnight hours. There were some sleeping rooms, but did not check them out. IMHO, this lounge is one of the better lounges that I have seen in Singapore, especially compares to a couple of the SATS so-called Premier lounges. However, if I have a flight in T2, I possibly won't trek over, but if I have a flight at T3, it might worthwhile because the train station to T3 is closed by.

Comment

Comment

Looks good, but no food?

Comment

Has this replaced the Rainforest lounge? (is it in the same location?)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Has this replaced the Rainforest lounge? (is it in the same location?)
            Yup. It replaces the Rainforest.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarsingapore View Post
              Looks good, but no food?
              Spot on. Looks good and it actually feels nice with a good seat choices and warm colors.

I can only comment on food options in the morning.

Food spread in the morning is better than Oasis/ Ambassador (abysmal places that the ANZ Travel card gets you into these days).

But when compared to SATS Premium or Dnata operated ones, Plaza Premium is quite bad.

It's a good thing my Priority Pass has multiple complimentary entries. I hopped over to the SATS Premium after realizing I am not going to be fed decently at Plaza Premium.

Comment

Working...
              X