At last - New Book the Cook Menus !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
    I would prefer to see photos/pictures of the food instead of just words like Yummy!:

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/flying-with-us/yummy/
    Come to think of it, perhaps they should update the Yummy menu too?

Comment

I vaguely remember a fellow SQTalker raising the issue of shrinking lobsters to the EVP on SQ748.

Comment

Is it me or do the remaining BTC cities appear to be similar to their old menus?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Not you. BTC for others remain unchanged except for the brekkie.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Not you. BTC for others remain unchanged except for the brekkie.
            Danke. That's what it looked like to me.
            HUGE AL

Comment

BTW, the Western options are almost entirely the same. maybe they think not to change them because so many people ordered them. Not the case, had several of them over the years and taste went steadily downhill. It is just that the other options were few to find so many people ordered Western. some change here would have been nice too.

Plus they got like 8-10 International chefs on that panel and they devised like what ??? 3 signature dishes in C BTC. WOW I'm impressed. The Swedish crisp bread breakfast option must have taken a lot of consideration. (Sorry I couldn't help myself here)

Don't get me wrong, many of the changes such as menu expansion are welcome, but after so many years that was urgently needed. I'm hoping the food quality picked up again too, at least for C meals. F may have been good though my Oct 2011 F flight to FRA wasn't anything to write home about on the food front either. 744 F seat of course helped over that
              Last edited by demue; 30 June 2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X