X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Indonesia gathering to celebrate SQ70

Held at Kempinski Hotel Grand Ballroom Djakarta, with Batavia theme

d'Cocktail

I was seated at table 26, and happened to seat next to a Lifetime PPS member who fly to JFK (SQ26) 3-5 times a year

Edward Chiang, the GM of Indonesia with his staff, wearing Batavian dress:

Gado-Gado Indonesian salad to start with:

d'Alacarte menu:

Lontong sayur with satay:

Seven lucky winners of 70,000 miles:

Last edited by SilverKrisSRG; 30 October 2017, 07:53 PM.

Can't see any of the pics, SilverKrisSRG

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Can't see any of the pics, SilverKrisSRG
      I was wondering if I was the only one who saw "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting" in place of all the photos.

Comment

I guess Photobucket was finding it expensive to hold everyone's images for free so we could use them as a host, so suddenly they announced no 3rd party hosting unless it's a paid account. Problem for them is that free hosting was the only reason people were interested in their product...

Comment

I was there as well but nothing interesting. The goody bag only consists of towel and umbrella..

Comment

Apologise for the pictures, I use photo bucket, anyone can suggest other hosting (free) ?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
              Apologise for the pictures, I use photo bucket, anyone can suggest other hosting (free) ?
              Try TinyPic.
              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
                I was there as well but nothing interesting. The goody bag only consists of towel and umbrella..
                one of the cost cutting programme

did you win 70K mileage?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                  one of the cost cutting programme

did you win 70K mileage?
                  No I didn't win...

And actually it was my first time attending PPS event in Jakarta, and honestly felt a bit out of place since I didn't really know anyone there. I just enjoyed the show, and the highlight was Lea Simajuntak singing Indonesian traditional songs and Whitney Houston's.

Comment

I just realised I'm on one of your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
                      No I didn't win...

And actually it was my first time attending PPS event in Jakarta, and honestly felt a bit out of place since I didn't really know anyone there. I just enjoyed the show, and the highlight was Lea Simajuntak singing Indonesian traditional songs and Whitney Houston's.
                      Same, I didn't win the doorprize of 70K mileage, also first time for me attending , i was also felt alone, the SQ staff weren't that friendly, but later I met a friend whom I knew, and naturally I made some friends most of them LPPS with amazing business and great experiences on SIA.

Comment

Working...
                      X