Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQkid View Post
    I do feel that they need to start working on the 2006 3-class birds soon.
    I assume they will once the 77WN conversion to 77WR are complete. Obviously it seems that it may very well be at least early 2018 until unless they start taking 2 planes at a time out of service.

Unless anyone does find further information, these are the remaining 3-class routes that still remain after SQ2/1 go 77WR from next Friday:

SQ211/212 (SYD), SQ638/637 (NRT), SQ836/825 (PVG), SQ318/319 (LHR), SQ237/238 (MEL). Occasionally these routes have gotten 4-class birds now and then. At least hopefully the long hauls will get 4-class birds later this year. Let us all know if you have further info.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      I assume they will once the 77WN conversion to 77WR are complete. Obviously it seems that it may very well be at least early 2018 until unless they start taking 2 planes at a time out of service.

Unless anyone does find further information, these are the remaining 3-class routes that still remain after SQ2/1 go 77WR from next Friday:

SQ211/212 (SYD), SQ638/637 (NRT), SQ836/825 (PVG), SQ318/319 (LHR), SQ237/238 (MEL). Occasionally these routes have gotten 4-class birds now and then. At least hopefully the long hauls will get 4-class birds later this year. Let us all know if you have further info.
      SQ634/635(HND) seems to be a 3 class route as well

Comment

SQ634/635(HND) seems to be a 3 class route as well
        Darn it, I keep missing that flight number. Arrrgh!! Thanks though SQKid. :-)

Anyone know what's with SWG? While it has last flown 238 back from MEL, fr24 shows it's going possibly for refit (at least where the 77W hatch from as per my past couple of observations). It's the first time I'm seeing a 77W come over SQ9VSW on my flightradar24 app, let alone the times I've seen the A380 come up. This is my guess or regular maintenance, but I think it's probably going for a refit. SWZ should hopefully hatch by this weekend or early next week. Already the 6th week as we speak, and it looks to be a 77WR.

Comment

Anyone know what's with SWG? While it has last flown 238 back from MEL, fr24 shows it's going possibly for refit (at least where the 77W hatch from as per my past couple of observations). It's the first time I'm seeing a 77W come over SQ9VSW on my flightradar24 app, let alone the times I've seen the A380 come up. This is my guess or regular maintenance, but I think it's probably going for a refit. SWZ should hopefully hatch by this weekend or early next week. Already the 6th week as we speak, and it looks to be a 77WR.
          9V-SWG hasn't flown for about 24 hours after arriving from MEL on a Wednesday. That's not particularly significant or indicative of anything. I didn't know fr24 had the capability to display cabin refitting procedures.

Comment

• Just flew 9V-SWR on SQ212, gee.. she looked really old... I came down with 9V-SME on SQ207, so much different...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              9V-SWG hasn't flown for about 24 hours after arriving from MEL on a Wednesday. That's not particularly significant or indicative of anything. I didn't know fr24 had the capability to display cabin refitting procedures.
              No it got towed from gate to maybe its hanger, that is my guess. I cannot tell for sure, but we shall wait and see. For now SWG doesn't seem to go anywhere at least according to iCargo.

Comment

• Looks like MEL will be getting a 77WR on 217/218 according to airlineroute.net from Oct 1st to late March. Means we'll be seeing double daily 77WR. So far no news on 237/238 but it'll only be a matter of time it will be a 77WR as well.

SQKid, 638/637 (NRT) will be losing the 3-class 77W in late October.

Comment

Looks like MEL will be getting a 77WR on 217/218 according to airlineroute.net from Oct 1st to late March.
                  Link: http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/...as-of-13jul17/

Singapore Airlines in this week’s schedule update adjusted planned Singapore – Melbourne service, as the A380 operation switches back to seasonal operation, based on current schedule listing. Existing A380 service on SQ217/218, will switch to 777-300ER from 01OCT17 to 24MAR18.

The following schedule is effective 29OCT17 – 30NOV17.

SQ247 SIN0200 – 1225MEL 333 156
                  SQ207 SIN0745 – 1810MEL 359 D
                  SQ217 SIN1045 – 2110MEL 77W D
                  SQ227 SIN2120 – 0745+1MEL 77W D
                  SQ237 SIN2345 – 1010+1MEL 77W D

SQ218 MEL0105 – 0545SIN 77W D
                  SQ238 MEL1125 – 1605SIN 77W D
                  SQ248 MEL1340 – 1820SIN 333 156
                  SQ228 MEL1640 – 2120SIN 77W D
                  SQ208 MEL1925 – 0005+1SIN 359 D
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• I saw SWG parked on a standard near T3 on the 13th. SQ51 taxied straight past it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                      I saw SWG parked on a standard near T3 on the 13th. SQ51 taxied straight past it.
                      Then it's probably going to undergo refit soon. The last time SWG was out was Feb/March but only to emerge back with the old cabin. Again its a guess it'll only hold true if its at least a week its out of service.

Comment

Looks like MEL will be getting a 77WR on 217/218 according to airlineroute.net from Oct 1st to late March. Means we'll be seeing double daily 77WR. So far no news on 237/238 but it'll only be a matter of time it will be a 77WR as well.

SQKid, 638/637 (NRT) will be losing the 3-class 77W in late October.
                        Yeap , saw that yesterday . Thanks for the info . SQ mailed me to say my seat has been changed thought it was a 77WR because my Y seat is not available if a 77WR was flying but turns out it was an A380

Comment

Yeap , saw that yesterday . Thanks for the info . SQ mailed me to say my seat has been changed thought it was a 77WR because my Y seat is not available if a 77WR was flying but turns out it was an A380
                          You're welcome. Can you switch to SQ12 or any of the HND flights for just the new product? The afternoon HND flight gets a 77WN but very rarely.

Comment

• 9V-SWG is scheduled to operate SQ634|15JUL. She is currently docked at gate B7.
                            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                              9V-SWG is scheduled to operate SQ634|15JUL. She is currently docked at gate B7.
                              No refit I suppose yet, but thanks 9V-SPL.

Comment

You're welcome. Can you switch to SQ12 or any of the HND flights for just the new product? The afternoon HND flight gets a 77WN but very rarely.
                                I don't think so but its alright. I still have a 77W as my return flight ( so far and hopefully it doesn't change ) but to be honest I have never been on A380 before so it might not be that bad after all I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X