SIN T3: Terminal 3 user experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prima Taste

For this first visit, I decided to try Prima Taste for dinner. Well, there is the roti prata option that got thumbs up from MAN Flyer and Ceri. But, I was longing for Hainan chicken rice with kailan on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Ah, I think you're right - thanks!

Calling Tamil, French, Japanese, Aussie, American ... where are you ?

There are different section of this, along the 300 M stretch of wall... There's Japanese, French and Tamil on top...
      Last edited by blast-off; 27 January 2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

There you go, jhm. Tagalog, French and Tamil (I think?) speakers now have their welcome greetings.

Thanks for that, blast-off.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

do not despair !

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          It's coincidental. I got off from my Paris flight at Gate A14, and had to find my way for LEFT LUGGAGE which is a very very long walk. Pass Transfer A first, then passing the SKL escalator, the Post Bar, and another circled area with wood floor, and just before the Transfer B, near the "STAFF" entrance, you will find LEFT LUGGAGE counter. The coldest and windiest place in the whole T3 departure hall.
          But on your way there, just before the info counter, you walked by my chocolates !

A stop over would have sweetened your experience
          Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
            But on your way there, just before the info counter, you walked by my chocolates !
            SQ LPP:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=455

As for myself, I hope you'll still be doing your generous offer when I next pass through Changi in March and then May.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              There you go, jhm. Tagalog, French and Tamil (I think?) speakers now have their welcome greetings.
              Note to self: Next time taking pictures of the 300 meters wall.

Originally posted by resm View Post

A stop over would have sweetened your experience

SQ LPP:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=455

As for myself, I hope you'll still be doing your generous offer when I next pass through Changi in March and then May.
              Yeah, it was sweet enough even though you were not there!
              Hmmm what kind of chocolate I will get after Valentine's Day?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                It's coincidental. I got off from my Paris flight at Gate A14, and had to find my way for LEFT LUGGAGE which is a very very long walk. Pass Transfer A first, then passing the SKL escalator, the Post Bar, and another circled area with wood floor, and just before the Transfer B, near the "STAFF" entrance, you will find LEFT LUGGAGE counter. The coldest and windiest place in the whole T3 departure hall.
                It's probably the COLDEST and WINDIEST place in the whole of Singapore!

I pity the people working there - once, I saw someone with a ski jacket on...

Apart from the lack of signage to the place, I reckon they should have another in area A - the walk to left luggage can be F-A-R and exhausting!

Comment

Transit Hotel

Can someone tell me if there is a transit hotel in T3? and where is it? Is it also run by this mob with similar rates? http://www.airport-hotel.com.sg/

thanks for any advice

Comment

Originally posted by kpc View Post
                    Can someone tell me if there is a transit hotel in T3? and where is it? Is it also run by this mob with similar rates? http://www.airport-hotel.com.sg/

thanks for any advice
                    Yes, I believe there is a transit hotel in T3 - it should be situated near the Area B departures and you need to take an escalator up to access it (located just opposite the iStudio / next to the Sony Style shops).

I can't seem to find any info on this on the Changi Airport web site - so can anyone confirm this?

Comment

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...?t=3353&page=2

Comment

Thanks jjpb3 - but I believe kpc was after the hotel inside the immigration area, while the to-be-finished Crowne Plaza is on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by kras View Post
                          Yes, I believe there is a transit hotel in T3 - it should be situated near the Area B departures and you need to take an escalator up to access it (located just opposite the iStudio / next to the Sony Style shops).

I can't seem to find any info on this on the Changi Airport web site - so can anyone confirm this?
                          Yes, there is a Transit Hotel in T3 too. You can get there by taking the escalator next to DFS Delicatessen. Rate wise should be the same as T1 & T2.
                          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
                            Yes, there is a Transit Hotel in T3 too. You can get there by taking the escalator next to DFS Delicatessen. Rate wise should be the same as T1 & T2.
                            Thanks for that! After a lot of frustrating phone calls, I finally made a booking at the T3 transit hotel....they confirmed that it was on level 3

For those interested in making a booking:
                            For Room Reservations , please call between **0900hrs and 2100**hrs (Singapore Time)
                            Tel: (65)6541 9106/9107 or 65419115 / 9116
                            Spending the nite in the SKL, does not have a lot of appeal!

Comment

Originally posted by kras View Post
                              Thanks jjpb3 - but I believe kpc was after the hotel inside the immigration area, while the to-be-finished Crowne Plaza is on the outside
                              Oops, didn't read carefully enough. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

So many SQ boys in your photos, SQ LPP!

Why is there a lone SQ girl walking to the right ? Don't they all go through the same crew line ?
                                Singaporean crews holding Biometric Passport or Access Card usually clear the immigration using the eIACS. Foreign crews or crews who did not register their fingerprints with ICA or holding a non machine-readable passport will use the crew channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X