No announcement yet.

The Best F Service in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiwi's not a fan. But he's a witty critic.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Had a good laugh, thanks

Comment

Paint Horse, thanks for the report and painting a picture of what domestic F *can* be like within the US and bringing us all back-to-earth. The part about the ceiling-mounted monitor rang oh-so-true. Then again, as someone who flies too often on a lot of domestic short-haul flights and on far too many RJs, I've learned to manage my expectations.
        Last edited by cawhite; 9 January 2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
          Then again, as someone who flies too often on a lot of domestic short-haul flights and on far too many RJs, I've learned to manage my expectations.
          Right. At least there is an F to be had on many flights. Here domestic is all one class - moooo.

Comment

It's amazing how you can be the first person in the F cabin yet all the over head "bins" are chock-a-block with economy luggage.
            I once complained about it to a FA and she kind of smiled and asked what I expected her to do about it.
            I had to wonder if her scarf was a little too tight.

Having flown international F on AA all I could really add is that I enjoyed the sundae, but apart from that it was kinda like J on QF in the late 80's.

Don't even get me stated on United.

Dr G

Comment

Thanks Paint Horse for the TR. I'm flying AA in F later this yeat (I could not resist the 180 BA Tier points) but I'm worried now that I might be disappointed having had my expectations raised by your TR

Comment

Love the "Not in Service" on the coffee machine in the lounge. Great subtle humor!

Thanks for this report,
                Markus

Comment

Nice TR, thanks for sharing.

Comment

It could be worse. Apparently there are no domestic flights in Singapore at all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr H View Post
                      It could be worse. Apparently there are no domestic flights in Singapore at all!!!!
                      Better than the holy see. No commercial flights at all

Comment

Hum, I had never thought about that before. I wonder what kind of domestic service Monaco has? Perhaps these smaller countries only have service by avian carriers.

Comment

Monaco has scheduled international service - helicopter to Nice for example, but I doubt any domestic.

Comment

Scheduled international service from Monaco?

Well I guess your right, that would be, kind of, sort of.

Comment

Working...
                            X