Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FFP award flight in the 744 SkySuite that never was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing your TR with us. Just got to the first part and scanned the rest. Will continue later....

Gosh, you're realling cutting it fine with your 'detour' to the GP. That would have raised my BP ( blood pressure not boarding pass) a few notch. I noticed in one of your pics (the one with an egg), you have a sthingy just like CGK once did.
    Last edited by SQFAN; 17 June 2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

phaleesy: Actually, food on OZ was surprisingly disappointing - it was a Brunch flight rather than Lunch so perhaps that is the reason, but the portions were tiny, and the quality was not what I expected. I was expecting a lot more, especially after seeing pictures on airlinemeals.net of the amazing meals on OZ F, but I was quite disappointed on this flight. I guess things would be very different on a longhaul flight, however. Even the nuts, consisting mainly of peanuts, were a disappointment - if I wanted peanuts, I would have been 20 rows further back!

That Beethoven is great for any occasion, but the SQ Noise-cancelling headphones are too big to have them on while you sleep! I didn't have the airline adapters for my Shure earphones

SQFAN: Yes, it was indeed a real thriller getting back to LHR on time for the SQ317. As I mentioned in the TR, I saw an elderly couple having been turned away from the security checkpoint for being too late - and the entire reason why I went on SQ was basically to try the A380! I would have cried in a corner if I didn't make that flight...

PS. Maybe I should have kept that mother-of-pearl spoon for my next flights on SQ318 in F!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it. 2 hours before I board SQ22 to EWR. Last time I'll be doing this flight. It'll be SQ25/26 in future....

Comment

Updated with some videos:

Take-off from SIN
          Landing into ICN

Comment

Working...
          X