[ZRH] "New" Swiss First and HON Circle Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargold View Post
    According to the reports of certain goings on in the First Class Terminal bath tubs, it's not just one SQTalker
    Surely it's not a crime to share a spacious lounge bathroom with one's wife is it?

Originally posted by stargold
    Will that TR ever get finished, I wonder?
    Stranger things have happened I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
      Surely it's not a crime to share a spacious lounge bathroom with one's wife is it?
      Not at all! I was just saying that there may be more than one SQTalker interested in the size of bath/shower rooms

Stranger things have happened I'm sure
      Being in the position of contemplating writing two TRs involving four flights each, with the sheer amount of time they involve, I can't blame you for not having the time...!

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Not at all! I was just saying that there may be more than one SQTalker interested in the size of bath/shower rooms
        Indeed, but I think aforementioned SQTalker was more interested in the size of the door gap in the showers

Originally posted by stargold
        Being in the position of contemplating writing two TRs involving four flights each, with the sheer amount of time they involve, I can't blame you for not having the time...!
        It's a hard job stargold, hats off to you for your recent TRs

Comment

It is not a crime to share the room with good friends! Everything depends on how you look at the matters. Being discreet would be acceptable.

Comment

Indeed, but I think aforementioned SQTalker was more interested in the size of the door gap in the showers
            I wonder who the person is.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
              I wonder who the person is.
              Not sure,...can't remember,...it was so long ago

Comment

Gentlemen, can we try and stick to the subject of the thread and not veer too far OT please.

Muchas Gracias.

Comment

I used that day room yesterday in the lounge and it was most definitely a welcome facility during transit !

Comment

Back in April I used the day room for about 10 minutes. I'd been up all night and badly needed some sleep but a visitor came calling for me and we went into town for some beers instead. Who needs sleep?

Comment

Is there just one day room?

Comment

Nope, if I recall correctly, there are three. I used #2, so there's more than one for sure.

Bulgari amenities await inside...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          Nope, if I recall correctly, there are three. I used #2, so there's more than one for sure.
                          That is my recollection as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Bulgari amenities await inside...
                            I've seen about three there. Never used one though.

Comment

They are nice, with a proper bed

Very 'clinical' feel to it, though. It lacks that 'warm' feeling.

Comment

Working...
                              X