• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ A350-900 ULR Seat Arrangement released

A350-900ULR cabin config for SQ will be as follows:

- 68x Business Class
    - 94x Premium Economy

Seats will be supplied by Zodiac and Jamco.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/A350_Prod...16113877155840
    Last edited by chiraagnt; 12 May 2017, 09:45 PM. Reason: Fixing link

Oops is the link broken?

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
      Oops is the link broken?
      https://twitter.com/A350_Production

Comment

Originally posted by pokfur View Post
        Oops is the link broken?
        Fixed!

Comment

Slightly less dense than the two-class configuration operating prior to 2008, which was 64J 117Y+.

Comment

Originally posted by chiraagnt View Post
            A350-900ULR cabin config for SQ will be as follows:

- 68x Business Class
            - 94x Premium Economy

Seats will be supplied by Zodiac and Jamco.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/A350_Prod...16113877155840
            Seat manufacturers suggest 2015 PEY and 2013 J as in the current A350's, unless Jamco is to provide the 2017 J to debut in the new 380's. Somehow I thought the ULRs would be featuring the 2017 J. We shall find out soon!

Comment

This is a leak, not an official release. There is a chance they might use the 2017 and those are just photos they had and used them for illustration purposes.

Comment

Are Zodiac and Jamco normally the suppliers of the seats?
                Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

Yes: PEY seats are from Zodiac, Biz seats from Jamco

Comment

post deleted
                    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

After my recent flight on SQ31, I wonder if there's a segment of that market not yet considered- I would estimate about 50% of passengers in a near-full Y cabin were transferring to flights to India. There were special onboard announcements about tight connections for several Indian ports and meal service was a two-stage affair: around half of all passengers had ordered Indian cuisine, which was then followed by the standard offerings.

I wouldn't imagine all of those passengers would suddenly be able to pay for PEY or J seats, so they would have to revert to a two-stop connection, otherwise UA's 787 might be seen as an alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        After my recent flight on SQ31, I wonder if there's a segment of that market not yet considered- I would estimate about 50% of passengers in a near-full Y cabin were transferring to flights to India. There were special onboard announcements about tight connections for several Indian ports and meal service was a two-stage affair: around half of all passengers had ordered Indian cuisine, which was then followed by the standard offerings.

I wouldn't imagine all of those passengers would suddenly be able to pay for PEY or J seats, so they would have to revert to a two-stop connection, otherwise UA's 787 might be seen as an alternative.
                        I wonder if SQ32/31 will go A350ULR and SQ2/1 will upgauge to A380.

Comment

If SFO is doing well, and the demographic remains the way it is, they might just keep the regular A359 on SQ32/31 and upgauge SQ2/1 to A380.

Comment

Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                            If SFO is doing well, and the demographic remains the way it is, they might just keep the regular A359 on SQ32/31 and upgauge SQ2/1 to A380.
                            This would then allow them to deploy those extra ULRs to an additional US port... Oh, the speculation!

Comment

I hope they will make PY 2-3-2 and don't stick to the current 2-4-2 layout.

Comment

Working...
                              X