A Trip down Memory Lane: SQ's Spacebeds MNL-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Thanks pokfur for bringing back memories.

I still remember the early 2000s when I was always looking forward to fly the SV-series 772s and would go out of the way to do so.
    How times have changed and today, we avoid it as much as possible.
    You're most welcome! I suppose it's akin to how we are all trying to get flights on the 77WR/Ns rather than the older 77Ws and A380s! One day, I'm sure I'll write a TR about how I was on board the last 2013 J-equipped aircraft (I'll also be kinda old by then... )

Originally posted by icn.sg View Post
    Always. It's the roads leading to the Skyway that are inconsistent. Travel time is largely dependent on which part of Makati you set off from.
    Fair enough! Traveling within Makati can be a nightmare too! Luckily the skyway entrance/exit at T3 has been completed and opened. That has helped too.

Comment

Currently stuck in MNL, SQJ has gone mildly tech and SVF is acting as the semi-rescue ship! Clearly, still going strong

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
        Currently stuck in MNL, SQJ has gone mildly tech and SVF is acting as the semi-rescue ship! Clearly, still going strong
        Oh dear!! Haha. Well I hope that you aren't allocated seat 12A. Have a safe flight back!

Comment

Working...
        X